NRA Bezels now on sale

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you want an NRA bezel, we now have them listed.
Go here: Limited (special short run) Accessories

https://www.hdssystems.com/Products/Limited/

screen-shot-2018-09-10-at-14-04-12770.png

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure why, but for some reason I thought these would be released later...like when the double beryl comes

Thanks hogo, placed an order.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure why, but for some reason I thought these would be released later...like when the double beryl comes

Thanks hogo, placed an order.

We have 94 of these so they should last a little bit... I think.

Make that 91 now.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, that's more than i expected.
I didn't know how many i wanted...i figured a couple with one for a spare. Probably won't ever need a spare, but who ever knows.

Everyone should be happy that they won't have to fight to get one if they're interested

Thanks again for everything you have done/ been giving us lately...much appreciated :thumbsup:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya know I really wanted a few of these but for some reason I just haven't bought one yet. Bills suck man. Worst time of the month haha

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
They may be around long enough for you to still grab some.

If they sell out by the time you're ok and you still want one, send me a pm

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my bezels today, Thanks Hogo/Henry...NRA:)

I might actually like the black color of the NRA bezel better...or maybe just because it's a bit different than what i already have

In the picture on the site, for some reason I was thinking it was coming with blue o-rings because of the blue seen in the pic. That is just something in the machining or what not. That blue is in a different spot on 2 of my bezels. Pretty cool though.

Thanks for offering us another new/different item:thumbsup:

Last edited:

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are these bezels the "items" you guys found in storage that were mentioned a few weeks back? Or was that a different surprise?

Edit: Disregard...I found the post and it was "stuff from 15 years ago". Still curious what that was.

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are these bezels the "items" you guys found in storage that were mentioned a few weeks back? Or was that a different surprise?

It was the blue/green phosphor from Nichia that I was thinking about. He had that for 15 years. The NRA bezels are a few years old.
I have 6 silver bezels that say "Final Fate TV"... WTH? I also found 6 NRA bezels with the logo engraved in gold instead of white... those went into my filthy pocket along with the only NRA silver bezel that has the logo on both sides. I'm actually using those for bezel/reflector/lens assemblies for different glow/diffuse reflectors for photographing and testing.

Oh, and we have two Navy SEAL bezel assemblies with serial numbers 0003 and 0004 if anyone is interested.

img-1742.jpg

img-1743.jpg

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
site just ate my post:(

I do not have anything to do with the military but i would be interested in the Seals 0003 if that's a possibility. Anything different from the norm is good for me.

Just add it into my cart for when i check out for the brass run tomorrow;)

I will also be watching the site just in case you sneak anything in there

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
site just ate my post:(

I do not have anything to do with the military but i would be interested in the Seals 0003 if that's a possibility. Anything different from the norm is good for me.

Just add it into my cart for when i check out for the brass run tomorrow;)

I will also be watching the site just in case you sneak anything in there

I'd like the other Navy SEAL bezel if it's still available. I'd like an NRA bezel or two as well.

OK. Give me until Monday and I'll get them sorted out for you.