• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB/WTT: HDS Systems Titanium Clicky

moltenmag

Enlightened
Moltenmag here. I love THROW in my edc lights. I just realized that the elusive HDS RA Titanium Clicky had a 170 Golden Dragon Emitter which is the same in my current edc light. I want one of these lights. If you have a titanium HDS Clicky you want to sell or know where I can get one, PLEASE PM ME. I have some rarer HDS, Microtech knives/Chris Reeve that I can offer for a trade or partial trade. Remember... It never hurts to ask... Let the search begin!!

Made a comic of how I feel...
2vv3znq.jpg

Last edited:

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Move fast. On flashlight fanatics facebook page:

For sale US$995.00.- including PP fee, WW EMS shipping and full insurance uo to declare value for our coming new baby on January 2019.

Condition : MINT
NEVER used. Kept in original plastic bag entire years after I received thisn light except mesured this light on my Labsphere integration sphere..
None of any options. The light only.

"The "Legend" HDS EDC Executive Titanium, one of only three 200 lumen version that was made from OSRAM's engineering samples. 170 lm versions were 37 or 40
pcs made for sale

titanium.jpg

titanium-2.jpg

titanium-3.jpg

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hmmm, the bezel pictured differs from what I would expect ... :thinking:

Would be curious to know additional details.

In any case, for a variety of reasons, links to outside sales are discouraged here in WTB. It's fine to mention where to look, but any direct links would be better discussed by PM to OP. Thanks.

Last edited:

moltenmag

Enlightened
Well finally got accepted into the Flashaholics FB page only to find out that the Ti Clicky is withdrawn... oh well. Bump! :)

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
bummer...so close. hopefully you will find one. Eventually someones shelf queen will be let go; just have to be patient and continue looking/hoping

moltenmag

Enlightened
bummer...so close. hopefully you will find one. Eventually someones shelf queen will be let go; just have to be patient and continue looking/hoping

Thanks INFRNL. I guess you won some and you lose some. I know one will show up eventually... :)