• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT - Like new Mag 111

Wattnot

Enlightened
I believe that's what this hotwire light is called . . . it's been a while. From my fuzzy memory, this puts out at least 800 lumens of beautiful incandescent light from a perfectly sized 2 C cell Maglight. It's one of the best "normalized" hotwire mods . . . not too crazy looking but super impressive when you light it up. I believe the 111 lamps are cheaper, more durable, longer lasting and easier to get than the 1185.

I inadvertently sold off the cradle and connectors I used to charge the now (apparetly) dead 26550 cells (that I'll include with this). I'd rather just trade it than buy batteries and a charging system. I kept this in my truck but it's seen extremely little use. I demoed and showed off more than anything else. I made it after selling my Surefire M6 since it's puts out similar light for a better formfactor and cost.

As for what I want . . . I could use either some high power multi 18650 LED lights or some 1 or 2 AA lights. Just PM me and we'll chat about it there.

Well, I tried to link some photos but along with everything else that's changed here, that didn't work so PM me with an email and I'll send you two fresh pics.

1YUeVyfrk2sUEsVY7

1YUeVyfrk2sUEsVY7

1YUeVyfrk2sUEsVY7