Best Responsible Resellers for Zebralight With Great Customer Service?

mountainwalker

Newly Enlightened
I placed a first order with Zebralight, Texas and it has been a very bad experience - with lost package (tracking showed delivered to local USPS with no further updates for over 8 days), terrible responsiveness and customer service, so would appreciate any recommendations for more responsible and responsive resellers, as well as any helpful discount codes.

Packages can get lost, errors do happen, but it's how businesses deal with these things that distinguish the good from the bad.

insanefred

Enlightened
I placed a first order with Zebralight, Texas and it has been a very bad experience - with lost package (tracking showed delivered to local USPS with no further updates for over 8 days), terrible responsiveness and customer service, so would appreciate any recommendations for more responsible and responsive resellers, as well as any helpful discount codes.

Packages can get lost, errors do happen, but it's how businesses deal with these things that distinguish the good from the bad.

I think it is just that USPS office is really bad. I have had that issue a few times, my item would go to the the USPS sorting facility in Irving and just sit there for as many as 13 days. :shakehead I wish that had an option to ship UPS or even Fedex.

mountainwalker

Newly Enlightened
Moderator, this is not a jeer, though ZL definitely deserves one for being unresponsive and totally unhelpful. It's a legitimate request for good reliable resellers for Zebralight.

Would Brightguy.com qualify as a reliable reseller? Any others? Appreciate any suggestions.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Moderator, this is not a jeer, though ZL definitely deserves one for being unresponsive and totally unhelpful. It's a legitimate request for good reliable resellers for Zebralight.

Would Brightguy.com qualify as a reliable reseller? Any others? Appreciate any suggestions.

Your opening of two separate threads, on the same topic, in the same subforum, within a few minutes of each other, and both referencing your disappointment with delayed delivery (apparently primarily due to carrier problems) , could lead some to wonder.

The other thread, with its longer and more disparaging title, has since been removed.

Reasons why topics on "who is a good (or bad) retailer" are discouraged in the discussion sections are that threads of this type tend to attract spam and commercial-type postings, and are prone to devolving into arguments about isolated incidents (which are much better managed in the "Cheers and Jeers" forum)

By specifically starting off (both) your OP(s) with your disappointment in a particular retailer by name, we are already farther down that wrong path.

Not sure how long this thread will remain open either.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Post deleted, and PM to OP

@mountainwalker ... please reply to PM, regarding either reopening your thread here, versus leaving this closed and you taking your complaints to the Jeers subforum.

Thank you.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Post deleted, and PM to OP

@mountainwalker ... please reply to PM, regarding either reopening your thread here, versus leaving this closed and you taking your complaints to the Jeers subforum.

Thank you.

Thank you, OP ... PM reply much appreciated.

This thread has been reopened. As discussed, you are welcome to open a Jeer if you like, but any further discussion of your experience with a particular seller should be dealt with there (only)

Zenster

Enlightened
I guess I need to offer my personal experience with Zebralight Irving TX.

I ordered a headlamp the middle of this week and got it today, Saturday (near Houston).
I immediately got an email of the order and it included the tracking number.

So, I have nothing but praise for buying directly from Zebralight in Texas.

Andy by the way, this is the 4th or 5th time I've ordered directly from them in the last several years and all of those experiences have been just as easy and quick.

bgenlvtex

Newly Enlightened
I've ordered from ZebraLight 4 times, each time with the same positive results. I've seen no appreciable cost benefits to ordering from a retailer.

Beendare

Newly Enlightened
FWIW, I tried ordering direct from Zebra today....I got to the checkout page and my computer told me the page/site wasn't secure and wouldn't let me enter my CC info.

I sent Zebra an email...didn't see a customer service Phone #. It could just be my computer.....I haven't heard back.

I have to think that I'm not the only guy this has happened to...and that they are losing a lot of business...though most guys will probably just wait.

Beendare

Newly Enlightened
Well it was just me...or my antivirus...according to the email i got from Zebra.

Both of my computers still says site isn't secure.......I just ordered through Amazon

markr6

Flashaholic
Their website is very basic, and I wonder if the contact form is sometimes not working for some people. From a technical side you would think this is simple, but I've struggled with it in the past building websites. For whatever reason some people got the notifications, some didn't. That's just a guess as to why some people have issues with ZL and I never did (always a response in 12-24 hours).