• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mods please close. THANK YOU.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: Safe, Bit Drivers, Wallet and more.

Sold, withdrawn or Sold Pending Funds
Fox Hanx - Microtech Hankerchief w/ embroidered claw logo. Brand new, Unused. MSRP is $50, Asking $35 Sold

Apple Airport Express. Wi-Fi, w/ cord, original box. Works perfectly. $62.50 Sold

Huge thick Israeli padlock w/ three side bit High security keys. Brand new. Paid $90. Asking $45, $40 Sold

US Security Safe - Electronic lock - thick steel - mounting holes - dense foam floor - drop slot - Massive chrome steel locking bolts - relocker. MADE IN USA. $125 $120 Sold

1987 Peavey Falcon electric guitar, Made in the USA, w/ original hard case. $325 $315, $290 plus actual shipping charges. Sold

Personal safe. Very heavy, thick steel, welded safe. It's long and thin, can fit under a car seat. Roughly 14" x 6" x 3". Medeco 72S drill and pick resistant lock, w/ thick cam, and the whole door is inset into the body of the safe. There is also a heavy steel plate across the door from the cam. Oil rubbed bronze rosette on side. Mounting holes on side and back. $90, $75 $65 shipped USA. Sold

Coach card case wallet: Beautiful black / teal / aqua leather. New with tags. Never used at all. MSRP is $75. asking $25. $20 Sold Bok15

Apple Computer. - Mid 2011 Mac Mini with the excellent and rare AMD Radeon HD6630M 256 MB video card, a 2.5GHz Intel i5 processor and 4GB of RAM; with another (uninstalled) 8GB of RAM also included. beautiful colors and a great machine. $250 Sold

Pocket Shark $6 Sold

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fall Cleaning

I was hoping the hanky was unused. I got the coach credit card wallet when I went to desk duty in 2008. I still carry it 10 years later. Most coach products are buy once, use for a lifetime. Unless it's my wife who needs one in every color. GLWTS. I'm trying to talk myself out of these things even though everyone needs this stuff to make their life complete

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fall Cleaning

aginthelaw, thanks for the kind words.

The FoxHanx is brand new and completely unused. It is brand new, in the exact same condition as when handed to me from Microtech.
Edit: sold.

Last edited:

Bok15

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Safe, Bit Drivers, Wallet and more.

I'll take the wallet if it's still available.