I can't find anywhere!

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking at buying some LED light strips to use as under the cabinet lights. The kind I am looking at has a spot every so often where the strip can be cut to a shorter length, leaving a USB male connection on the end. I would like to buy one strip long enough to cover all three cabinets, with me cutting the strips into three lengths. This would mean I would need a USB female to female CABLE to connect the strips together, but I can't find a cable like that anywhere. Do any of you have any ideas where I can find one?

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just did several Google searches for "USB female to female adapter cable". I also added "4 feet" and "4'" into the end of the sentence. What I kept getting was an endless number of female to female USB adapters, in different shapes & sizes, but no result for an actual cable that has a female connector at each end. But as long as you can get a small, discreet adapter, then it shouldn't be a problem to use standard male to female USB cables.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just think I am going to go with two separate strip lights, each with their own USB cable. Depending on the length I will either wye them or get a USB cube with two slots. It's not worth hassling with.