Pre-sale: ReyLight Triple Ti Dawn 18650/18350 triple

hbk_rey

Enlightened
Pre-sale ended. Regular price now.
It has been 4 years since the 1st edition of Triple Ti.
Now it's the time for the all-new designed Triple Ti - Dawn.

Dawn has eleven significant improvements over its predecessor.
Here are the specifications:

1. Nichia 219C 4000K LED with an estimated max output of 1,500 lumens, or optional XPL HI 5000K LED with an estimated max output of 3,000 lumens. A true power of breaking the Dawn.
2. The Sapphire lens provides unbelievable high scratch resistance and durability, as well as adding long lasting value to this art piece.
3. Glow in the dark gasket provides an upscale appearance.
4. Redesigned tail provides smoother operation.
5. Custom-made rubber cap molding provides superior waterproof ability.
6. Improved CNC tuning provides better quality of machining.
7. Custom-made Ti clip and screws, available in both flamed or ano'd finish, are compatible with SF clips.
8. Limited-edition Mokume or Damascus clips can be purchased separately.
9. More finish choices: machined, bead blasted, stonewashed, ano'd (add 50$).
10. Unlimited combination of tritium vials (9 or 15 trit-slots around head, and 2 trit-slots on the tail button).
11. TA driver with TK's Bistro firmware.

Here are the prices for different configurations:
Regular price is 129$ for Nichia, and 139$ for XPL HI,
(Est shipping date is at the end of Oct)
The price of tritium vial (1.5*6mm) is 6$ per piece, available in ice blue, green, yellow, red, orange, purple, white, pink.
I provide installation service myself. Installation fee is 5$ per flashlight.
Paypal: [email protected]
Please make sure you write a note of your preferred LED, finish and tritium vial colors when you send the payment.

_DSC8387 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
_DSC8384 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr
_DSC8383 by Rey Ye, 於 Flickr

Click here for more info about the UI.
BISTRO by Rey Ye, 於 Flic
k
r

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
Nichia! - get out of this thread... NOW! You are obviously not interested in this item and, as it has already been pointed out to me several times, you obviously have an issue with ReyLight. Please take your issues elsewhere.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like there was a transaction that went bad earlier this year. Not sure it would be prudent to start making accusations in a thread like that though!
I just want to point out to anyone that may be interested in this light, the bad transaction really had nothing to do with HBK_REY, it was an amazon purchase. I own/have owned SEVERAL Reylights and they have all been top notch. HBK_REY has always been a pleasure to deal with as well. Dont let that post scare you away.

Nichia!

Banned
Nichia! - get out of this thread... NOW! You are obviously not interested in this item and, as it has already been pointed out to me several times, you obviously have an issue with ReyLight. Please take your issues elsewhere.

Am out because I want to! Don't threaten me!
Stop threatening people because they say something. This is free world!

hbk_rey

Enlightened
Here is a photo that labels which finish is which. And a photo of the 18350 format.

CRKDMike

Enlightened
Just when I though I would be taking a vacation from buying anything.... Very very nice options :hitit:

I'm with you on that! However, I will invoke my willpower to help me through this one.
The light, options, and UI look great, especially at that price point. Wish I could get in on this. [emoji58]