Olight M2T Warrior

adaweindian

Newly Enlightened
I purchased an NCR18650B Battery for an Olight M2T Warrior my first 18650 flashlight other than a cheap amazon special. [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I have searched forums and manufacturers site but cannot find a reference to voltage requirements it only states it take an 18650. When I install the batteries after charging. It will work fine on all modes except Turbo when I activate turbo [/FONT]1200 lumen mode it will flash for a second then cut off until I unscrew the tail cap. I have looked and the only possibility I can find it that these are 3.7 V batteries and it looks like this light on amazon comes with 3.6V batteries would this cause this type of problem?

Thank you,

Justin

Scourie

Enlightened
Voltage won't be the issue as the M2T is rated up to 6v. I suspect it's the battery, is it a protected cell?

adaweindian

Newly Enlightened
Voltage won't be the issue as the M2T is rated up to 6v. I suspect it's the battery, is it a protected cell?

Yes it's protected cell made by Panasonic. Is the one that the 18 650 battery store recommends for flashlights.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome light by the way. I love the beam pattern. Throw AND spill!

I agree. Unprotected will prob work better. However, I have a M2R from Vinh and I run a keeppower 18650 3120mh protected with no issues whatsoever.

Last edited: