• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Sigma Customs Stonewashed Aluminum SuperNova

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
1x Rapid swell grip (flatter on the ends of the grip, top one)
2x Swell grip
These will be built out and shipped next week.

Withdrawn

Specs:
-7075 Aluminum, 18650 sized
-Swell grip
-McR-20S reflector w/brass centering ring
-2mm thick mineral glass
-H17Fx driver
-4000K 5D XP-L HI, or R9080 219B SW35/40/45
-McClicky switch

Dimensions:
~5.1" long
~1.2" diameter head

EGVsFUT.jpg

Last edited:

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh man. Now you have my attention. I've been looking for a suitable throwier companion to my BOSS 18650, and now you come out with this which has my favorite driver and LED options.

I am tentatively interested in the rapid swell with sw40, but I do have a couple questions first:

Are these the only three or will there be more later?
Could it be fitted with a mcgizmo type pocket clip?
Do you have any more pictures? (business end, tail, maybe a comparison shot with something well known like a 6P)
Does it have a removable light engine? Like could I buy one LE with XP-L hi for power/throw and one with 219b 9080 for color and easily swap between them?

Thanks!

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh man. Now you have my attention. I've been looking for a suitable throwier companion to my BOSS 18650, and now you come out with this which has my favorite driver and LED options.

I am tentatively interested in the rapid swell with sw40, but I do have a couple questions first:

Are these the only three or will there be more later?
Could it be fitted with a mcgizmo type pocket clip?
Do you have any more pictures? (business end, tail, maybe a comparison shot with something well known like a 6P)
Does it have a removable light engine? Like could I buy one LE with XP-L hi for power/throw and one with 219b 9080 for color and easily swap between them?

Thanks!

The rapid swell is sold, but the bottom two are still available.
There are a few more heads in bronze waiting to be finished, but I likely won't get to them till next year, I'm currently focusing on my 14500 Nova project, and the 2xAAA penlight I'm going to be prototyping soon.

I can add a OR SS clip for an additional $30 (drill/tap, clip and TiConnector screws),

I have some additional photos here, with an example of a finished head. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Pjcorh5jDXRCKdPq9

The engine could be removed and swapped with something else if you were to build one.