• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Burt Foster Custom

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
ASKING 365 shipped.

Really don't want to sell this one but I never carry it and it sits in a safe. All of ABS master smith Burt fosters knives are done in batches or singles and I got this one directly from him. Knife will come with an excellent handmade leather pouch and holster done by Burt. If you've ever tried to get one of his knives when he has them made up you know you have to be quick. I've seen him sell out 10000 dollars worth of knives literally in minutes. They are the highest quality and several knife makers work with Burt to polish their techniques. Anyway I paid 365 for this one and that's what I'll ask even though they routinely go for more on second hand sites.

Handle material: Stabilized golden Sycamore This is my favorite wood grain it turned out beautifully. Has flecks in it where it was quarter sawn (I used to run a hardwood plant) Has silver nickel hardware mirror polished.

Blade steel: O1 tool steel that has been blued.

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1538752265.205424.jpg

Will add additional pictures later today or pm email. Watching 2 babies :DImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1538752441.650834.jpg

There will be no price drops on this knife and no trades, if it doesn't sell I will gladly hang onto it. Just needing some extra money right now for a trip I'm about to go on. First ILL take it here or in PM gets it.

Last edited:

osprey888

Newly Enlightened
Good eving,
I am writing to inquire if you still have this knife available? Thanks!