• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Venom Orion titanium *SOLD*

ca2fl

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, couple of catch and releases here. These have been briefly function tested (less than a minute) but never carried or used and are unmolested.

1. *SOLD* Titanium Okluma DC2. Comes with everything including a Sanyo 18650 and even the original shipping box.
-4000K 219C
-H17F
-Green glow gasket
-McClicky switch
$635 shipped Priority insured USA. Signature required.

2. *SOLD* Titanium Venom Orion. Comes with everything including an Efest 18350 and the original shipping box.
-4000K 219C
-H17F
$400>$375>$350 shipped Priority insured USA.

Nj2tFvW.jpg

RmM1lKW.jpg

zajKlwM.jpg

xFJ7eqD.jpg

Last edited:

hjdca

Newly Enlightened
Re: Okluma DC2 & Venom Orion

I will take the Titanium Okluma DC2. Thanks !
PM also sent at the same time.

Last edited:

ca2fl

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent, looking forward the DC2 ! Thanks !

Your inbox is full. I forgot the PO is closed today so this will go out tomorrow. Thanks.

hjdca

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent, looking forward the DC2 ! Thanks !

Hello, I received the Okluma DC2 and all the trimmings today. Everything is perfect. I love the light and the programmable multi-mode FET driver (H17F) is great ! It is exactly the same as the Lucidrv2 driver from Dr. Jones. You can program the brightness of every level (up to 7) with great low mode granularity and you still get a direct drive turbo and two separate modes of up to 7 levels. The copper pill is also much heftier in the DC2 vs. the DC1. This light is quite a workhorse. Thanks CPF and ca2fl !

Last edited:

ca2fl

Newly Enlightened

Thank you for the smooth transaction hjdca. Enjoy!