• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: Raw Polished SF 6P Lego, SF D3

d337944

Enlightened
Prices are in USD and include world-wide shipping

Add $10 if you want tracking

* THREAD CLOSED *

6P Polished Lego - WITHDRAWN

D3 Polished - WITHDRAWN

3P Lego - WITHDRAWN

KT1 + D3 Lego - WITHDRAWN - KT1 sold separately to panwx

RA Clicky body + tailcap - WITHDRAWN - decided to use this beauty myself for my own Clicky high Cri lego

T&C
1. Sales are final, and items are described as accurately as possible
2 All items are in excellent condition, and may have slight leftover ano under the head/tailcap
3. Shipping is via economy airmail - no tracking or insurance
4. Post an "I'll take it" for the item you want (takes precedence over PM request)
5. PM me your postal address, and I'll provide my Paypal address
6. Once posted I am not responsible for the items
7. I will provide a photo of the parcel & postal receipt for your reference

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: Raw Polished: RA Clicky body+tailcap, SF KT1+D3 lego, SF 3P lego, SF 6P lego

If I may ask why are these parts stripped?

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: Raw Polished: RA Clicky body+tailcap, SF KT1+D3 lego, SF 3P lego, SF 6P lego

Oh, ok?

d337944

Enlightened

Shiny things, my Precious.
P
Exactly, this answers Thermal guy's question.

Parts were stripped and polished to make them unique and look cool. Why else are we flashaholics? Why play Lego at all? :)

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

definitely a unique look, but not my style. now if we went with a black/red theme:devil:

best of luck with the sales, looks nice

d337944

Enlightened

definitely a unique look, but not my style. now if we went with a black/red theme[emoji317]

best of luck with the sales, looks nice
Thanks mate ... yeah I luv playing with different coloured Lego components too. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

rjking

Enlightened

PM sent.

cubebike

Enlightened

I am big fans of de anodized SF stuff too. My 500LM De-anodized Fury still my first choice of flashlight

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Without the anodizing do you not lose all protected for scratches and drops? If so this is purely for looks?

d337944

Enlightened

Without the anodizing do you not lose all protected for scratches and drops? If so this is purely for looks?
This is a Sales Thread, not a forum for discussing finishes, personal opinions, or desires for looks.

Many people love raw finishes such as aluminium, copper, brass, titanium, etc
... and indeed there are many custom light makers offering raw finishes.

As you use lights with these beautiful raw finishes you will obviously mark then with use, which is what so many people like about them!

Being raw, people can always feel free to buff them up themselves to get a higher shine, or leave them be to build character. I still have one of the old Macs Customs raw aluminium flashlights ... really cool.

Now people, please stop derailing my sales thread, and only post if you have an interest.

Thanks

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mate, you should apply for a moderator position here on CPF ~ Btw, are u open to offers on 3p.. PM sent

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic

My apologies I was just curious. They are nice looking lights.

d337944

Enlightened

Mate, you should apply for a moderator position here on CPF ~ Btw, are u open to offers on 3p.. PM sent
Lol ... PM hasn't come through yet .. might be tapatalk issues. Will get back to you.

Last edited:

d337944

Enlightened

Better quality photos uploaded for each item.

All PMs replied to.

panwx

Newly Enlightened

I will take the KT1. Thanks!

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened

In all honesty, my clear coated or unfinished lights show less wear than my black ones... a silver scratch on a silver light blends right in, as opposed to silver worn spots on black.