Default CLOSED: Raw Polished SF 6P Lego, SF D3

Prices are in USD and include world-wide shipping

Add $10 if you want tracking

* THREAD CLOSED *

6P Polished Lego - WITHDRAWN

D3 Polished - WITHDRAWN

3P Lego - WITHDRAWN

KT1 + D3 Lego - WITHDRAWN - KT1 sold separately to panwx

RA Clicky body + tailcap - WITHDRAWN - decided to use this beauty myself for my own Clicky high Cri lego

T&C
    1. Sales are final, and items are described as accurately as possible
    2 All items are in excellent condition, and may have slight leftover ano under the head/tailcap
    3. Shipping is via economy airmail - no tracking or insurance
    4. Post an "I'll take it" for the item you want (takes precedence over PM request)
    5. PM me your postal address, and I'll provide my Paypal address
    6. Once posted I am not responsible for the items
    7. I will provide a photo of the parcel & postal receipt for your reference
    Last edited by d337944; 10-20-2018 at 03:17 AM.

Default Re: Raw Polished: RA Clicky body+tailcap, SF KT1+D3 lego, SF 3P lego, SF 6P lego

If I may ask why are these parts stripped?
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Default Re: Raw Polished: RA Clicky body+tailcap, SF KT1+D3 lego, SF 3P lego, SF 6P lego

Shiny things, my Precious.
    P

Oh, ok?
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by peter yetman View Post
    Shiny things, my Precious.
    P
    Exactly, this answers Thermal guy's question.

Parts were stripped and polished to make them unique and look cool. Why else are we flashaholics? Why play Lego at all?
    Last edited by d337944; 10-14-2018 at 04:28 AM.

definitely a unique look, but not my style. now if we went with a black/red theme

best of luck with the sales, looks nice

Quote Originally Posted by INFRNL View Post
    definitely a unique look, but not my style. now if we went with a black/red theme

best of luck with the sales, looks nice
    Thanks mate ... yeah I luv playing with different coloured Lego components too.
    Last edited by d337944; 10-12-2018 at 04:53 PM.

PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by rjking View Post
    PM sent.
    PM replied mate.

I am big fans of de anodized SF stuff too. My 500LM De-anodized Fury still my first choice of flashlight

Without the anodizing do you not lose all protected for scratches and drops? If so this is purely for looks?

Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    Without the anodizing do you not lose all protected for scratches and drops? If so this is purely for looks?
    This is a Sales Thread, not a forum for discussing finishes, personal opinions, or desires for looks.

Many people love raw finishes such as aluminium, copper, brass, titanium, etc
    ... and indeed there are many custom light makers offering raw finishes.

As you use lights with these beautiful raw finishes you will obviously mark then with use, which is what so many people like about them!

Being raw, people can always feel free to buff them up themselves to get a higher shine, or leave them be to build character. I still have one of the old Macs Customs raw aluminium flashlights ... really cool.

Now people, please stop derailing my sales thread, and only post if you have an interest.

Thanks

Flashaholic

Mate, you should apply for a moderator position here on CPF ~ Btw, are u open to offers on 3p.. PM sent
    Last edited by knucklegary; 10-13-2018 at 04:34 PM.

My apologies I was just curious. They are nice looking lights.

My apologies I was just curious. They are nice looking lights.
    All good mate

Quote Originally Posted by knucklegary View Post
    Mate, you should apply for a moderator position here on CPF ~ Btw, are u open to offers on 3p.. PM sent
    Lol ... PM hasn't come through yet .. might be tapatalk issues. Will get back to you.
    Last edited by d337944; 10-13-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Better quality photos uploaded for each item.

All PMs replied to.

I will take the KT1. Thanks!

Thumbs up Re: Raw Polished: RA Clicky body+tailcap, SF KT1+D3 lego, SF 3P lego, SF 6P lego

Quote Originally Posted by panwx View Post
    I will take the KT1. Thanks!
    KT1 head is now sold separately to panwx. Offerings updated.
    Last edited by d337944; 10-15-2018 at 04:13 PM.

In all honesty, my clear coated or unfinished lights show less wear than my black ones... a silver scratch on a silver light blends right in, as opposed to silver worn spots on black.

Are these Legos just a 3p and a 6p that you swapped the bodies around? If so, would you be interested in selling the 3p just as a 3p?

Offerings have been updated, and striped components have been polished further

All PMs have been replied to

KT1 has been shipped to panwx
    Last edited by d337944; 10-16-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Offerings updated to 3P and D3
    Last edited by d337944; 10-18-2018 at 02:45 PM.

$ Drops for Friday

Further $ drops for the upcoming weekend

Final drops before closing thread

Edit: Closed
    Last edited by d337944; 10-20-2018 at 12:37 AM.