Blue Moon Glow 90% diffuse reflector

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's an HDS reflector. It's glows in the dark... blue. It diffuses your beam about 90%. They are a PITA to make. Same price as the Double Beryl and MAFGA/Orange Spice that were offered. That about sums it up for now.
Here is a photo of them baking. They taste like blueberries.

20 will be released on November 12, 2018 at noon Tucson time.

More info to come after they get a second and third coat and I get evaluate (play) with one.

img-2125.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
I think if we have an NRA Blue HDS we should get a first crack at these 'cuz, umm, BLUE. 😁

coffeecup66

Enlightened
I don't speak French, but I'm sure she is singing "My reflector is blue".

WOW !! Now that's a killer blast-from-the-past video, Monsieur Hogo !!

And that is a quite special AKG D-202 or D-222 microphone she's singing into, because of the innovative (at the time, and still a bit today) integrated windscreen & pop-filter (the conical shape head), and because of the structure & material used to make it : sintered bronze !!!
As they say, great spirits meet ! (HDS & AKG, that is).

And she is apparently in a LOVEly blue mood ! ;)

Great looking diffuse reflectors you've been making lately, btw !

Last edited:

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't speak French, but I'm sure she is singing "My reflector is blue".
I am pretty sure she sings that exactly :D She knew you were making this blue reflectors in 2018.

Btw:
Her name is Vicky Leandros. She is Greek but from what I know she lives in Germany, somewhere in the north. She sings, greek, german, english and french (maybe some other languages too). She was 15 years old in 1952.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
I suppose pairing the Blue Moon with the NRA Bezel would be a "thing" to do.

for those of us that do not want to "Give Away Our Position", I suggest that next you sell some of those diffuser reflectors, in a NoGlow "Navajo White" color :)

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The sphere data is in for the Blue Moon. Just like the Double Beryl, you pick up half a point of CRI with this reflector.