• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: Rare SUREFIRE 6P BK CB - Case Set

Lomandor

Enlightened

SUREFIRE 6P BK CB - Case Set

Hi guys, I have a spare 6P BK CB if anyone wants one. It is basically BNIP, just opened to see the content. The foam layer seems a bit sensitive to touch so it can mark when touched -
CLOSED 105

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1539993314.852247.jpg
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1539993336.660271.jpg
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1539993358.920062.jpg

Feel free to message me for photos or any questions before purchase. I am happy to send you my messenger or email at [email protected] since I have trouble posting better photos here.

FREE SHIPPINGWORLD WIDE

**T&C**

• First "I'll take it" on this page gets it (takes precedence over PM request)
  • Sale in USD
  • Price includes shipping is via economy airmail - no tracking or insurance
  • + $10 for INT Tracking (RECOMMENDED)
  • PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR TRACKING NUMBER IF YOU DO NOT PAY FOR TRACKING.
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion.
  • I will not be responsible for any postal mishaps unless TRACKING is payed for.
  • Sales are final, and items are described as accurately as possible
  • I ship from Australia

Last edited:

Lomandor

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Rare SUREFIRE 6P BK CB - Case Set

First and final price update $95

archimedes

Flashaholic

Tough to see in that photo, but usually (for SureFire) CB means "crenelated bezel"

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tough to see in that photo, but usually (for SureFire) CB means "crenelated bezel"

Yes, that is what is is, and the tailcap should be a Z49 clicky. I had a few of these in the past and if I could have afforded to keep them I would have.

Unfortunately I can't go 12 years into the past.

Lomandor

Enlightened

What does the CB stand for?

Like the other guys mentioned CB normal means crenellated bezel, though in this instance it stands for "Case Black". My E2e says CG, which stands for "Case Green"

Lomandor

Enlightened

Thanks guys, this sale is now CLOSED

archimedes

Flashaholic

Like the other guys mentioned CB normal means crenellated bezel, though in this instance it stands for "Case Black". My E2e says CG, which stands for "Case Green"

Thanks for clarifying, as it is good to have posts with info like this for future reference.

... and doesn't it just figure that SF would "reuse" the same letter code for two very different specs, lol ... :crackup:

Lomandor

Enlightened

Thanks for clarifying, as it is good to have posts with info like this for future reference.

... and doesn't it just figure that SF would "reuse" the same letter code for two very different specs, lol ... :crackup:

Yes indeed, one of the biggest pro's about this forum is the info on hand

Strangely enough the answer is written clearly on the box "Black Case" but the brain does not comprehend since the "CB" is back to front

archimedes

Flashaholic

Yes indeed, one of the biggest pro's about this forum is the info on hand

Strangely enough the answer is written clearly on the box "Black Case" but the brain does not comprehend since the "CB" is back to front
Well, if CB = "case, black" ... then maybe they should have used BC = "bezel, crenelated" ;)