Thor’s Hammer Custom Leather Holster

45Wheelgun

Newly Enlightened
I want to order a holster from Thor's for my Okluma DC2. Thinking possibly with a spare battery holder attached. Thought the spare 18650 might add to much bulk.

I'm hoping for advice and pictures from those who have already purchased a leather holster for similar sized flashlights with or without a spare 18650. I really like the offerings at Thor's, but am more than willing to entertain similar leather holsters from other makers.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
He could run a spare up the side with the holster and it wouldn't be bad at all. Possibilities are endless. If you have an idea just throw it at him by email. I have 3 done by him and they are all amazing, nothing quite to what you are wanting though. You could even go with a pouch type holster and have him build a loop on the inside to hold an extra battery. I wouldn't want one exposed to the elements but that's just me

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the HDS Systems edc Facebook page, there is a picture posted yesterday of an 18650 side mounted battery holster.

nbp

Flashaholic
There's a thread in the HDS forum for holsters, and the vast majority of those pictured are from Dan. As the Okluma and HDS are very comparable in size, it might give you some good ideas as you browse it.

45Wheelgun

Newly Enlightened
On the HDS Systems edc Facebook page, there is a picture posted yesterday of an 18650 side mounted battery holster.
Can you shoot me a link?

I Found the HDS corporate FB page, but didn't see the image you refer to. Looked for a HDS Systems EDC Group/Page with no luck. Possibly a private group?

45Wheelgun

Newly Enlightened
There's a thread in the HDS forum for holsters, and the vast majority of those pictured are from Dan. As the Okluma and HDS are very comparable in size, it might give you some good ideas as you browse it.
Thanks! Explored that rabbit hole. I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

45Wheelgun

Newly Enlightened
Thanks you all.

With all the pictures and help from the forum, I contacted Dan via email and ordered my holster yesterday.

Thanks again.

Dave