• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS EDC BASIC Catch and Release

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Catch and release here folks. Always wanted to play with one of these older HDS EDC Basic lights and got the chance to do it. The light is fantastic but I'm just not a CR123 kinda guy so on it goes. Computer issues at home are prohibiting me from posting photos to my Flickr site, so I am linking the previous sales thread so you can see photos\description of the light. Hope that isn't breaking rules. Sales price when I traded for it was $135 shipped. I just want an HDS fan to get this thing so I'll drop it to $100 shipped. Hopefully that's a good deal. Light is in fantastic shape and in same condition as the photos. First I'll take it in this thread gets it. Lower 48 and Paypal only please. Thank you. :)
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?451186-SOLD-CLOSED-Classic-HDS-and-V54-lights

thermal guy

Flashaholic
With Henry's new light out some forget how great his old stuff was.stay away from the max settings and your all good and with runtimes in the months.