• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Deerelight NMvn - Baby XSvn

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

• Factory Link Here
  • The small head version of the XSvn

• Oslon 6500K
  • Ultra focus with no spill beam
  • 300 Lumen, 450Kcd, 1342m Throw
  • This is not a zoomie. Single focus only
  • VTC6 Recommended

$140 Singel Mode
$185 DriverVN4

Email if you want Red, Green or Blue LED :)

flybird

Newly Enlightened
If no spill, Is there a yellow around the corona or hot spot like in most aspherical lens ?

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow that looks very impressive! I love it. Are u sure the Xsvn is only 600kcd?
i have lights that are in that range and I don't think it shines a hot spot like that in the day time.
If it didn't have those rings, I think I would purchase one. Does the nmvn have those two rings as well?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Wow that looks very impressive! I love it. Are u sure the Xsvn is only 600kcd? Lumen 300, Intensity 675Kcd, Throw 1643m
i have lights that are in that range and I don't think it shines a hot spot like that in the day time.
If it didn't have those rings, I think I would purchase one. Does the nmvn have those two rings as well? OH yeah it does. I forgot about that ring.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
The last shot makes it look like a 10,000 lumen, 10 million candela searchlight.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Here is a beam shot. At any practical distance the ring around the hot spot is 100% non visible.

Nokoff

Enlightened
I assume the control ring doesn't work any longer so it's tail cap button press only.

Those are almost as good of numbers as my Delta, tho with much less lumens.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I assume the control ring doesn't work any longer so it's tail cap button press only. Correct

Those are almost as good of numbers as my Delta, tho with much less lumens. Its a specialty light for those that doesn't want spill.

Nokoff

Enlightened
Yep I have an aspheric torch already and nothing puts on a better show for friends. They want to see it again and again. This one would blow mine away, lucky whoever gets one, or several like you said. [emoji4]

MBentz

Enlightened
Anyone know of a holster to fit this light? Would be perfect for work if I can attach it to my belt.