• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Torch Direct Limited, UK :)

Booga

Newly Enlightened
I ordered an Olight H2R from Torch Direct Limited here in the UK on eBay, it arrived on Thursday as promised but I'd been sent a neutral white by mistake instead of a cool white. It's an easy mistake to make as it's only a small sticker on the box that denotes the light type, I've worked in warehousing and online retail and small mix-ups like this can happen with anyone.

I messaged them, their customer services always replied quickly, I explained the situation and asked if there was any chance a replacement could get to me before the weekend as I was hoping to use it on a hiking trip, they sent me a free returns label and said if I can e-mail over proof of postage before 3pm they could get a replacement out the door that day on a 24 hour service.

It's now Friday and as promised the postman has just delivered a cool white Olight H2R, less than 24 hours after my first e-mail. :D

A big thumbs up to Laura and the team at Torch Direct Limited for sorting this out so quickly. :thumbsup: