Pocket size led flashlight with next features

Ziggie

Newly Enlightened
Hello
I want to renew my edc and looking for pocket flashlight with next features^
1. Rechargeable. I want micro-USB because with rubber or silicone cap it is more waterproof. And micro-USB cable is also always with me.
2. Real IP68 protection. Charging port (along with other components) must have real water protection. I saw some flashlight (for example Convoy S9) where silicone cap on micro-USB port were too weak and cant protect light from episodical falling in water.
3. Constant on battery indicator. Preferably with three colors auxiliary led indicator. For example - green led (75-100%), amber or yellow (50-75%), red led (25-50), red blinking - less than 25 or 10% percents. Similar feature has some Klarus lights, but battery indicator work only when lights on. And Im looking certainly for constant on battery indicator with different colors.

I have found only one flashlight with this features at all - Pelican 7600. Not bad light, but I want to check some alternatives if they exist. Thank you for advice!

hsa

Enlightened
I have the Pelican 7600 and just so you know, the battery indicator light only works when the light is on. It does have all the rest of the things you mentioned though. It is a really well made light but kind of pricey. Pelican makes good stuff.

Ziggie

Newly Enlightened
Thanks. Constant on battery indicator must be on only when power is on. It is what I mean. It helps me to plan the time of night walking and gives understanding when to turn light off. Yes, peli 7600 not cheap so Im looking for alternatives. What about PWM in 7600 - is it visible?