ML300LX aftermarket mods?

condor762

Newly Enlightened
hello, new user here. not a very high tech person, but i'm still learning. any help would be greatly appreciated, please move to proper board if i posted to the incorrect one thank you.

i understand other mag lite products have after market parts to make them more up to date, i was wondering if anybody makes aftermarket parts for the 2 C/D and the 3 C/D third gen led flashlights that they make, more specifically, the 2-D ML300LX model, don't get me wrong, 524 LM/34k CD is wonderful, but i was hoping to see if i could take it farther, i want to see how bright i could make this model,mainly because i think it's a beautiful flashlight and would like to make this my main carry piece for my bag.

thank you for your time

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome condor!
Do some searching here for both Fivemega and VestureofBlood (adventure sports flashlights). Both are resident aficionados of the maglites. I'm not sure if the internal dimensions are the same with these and the old school torches I used to mod back in the day. If they are, then these guys can sell you new reflectors and whatnot.

Also, malkoff devices sells some LED upgrades, but don't know if they are above 600ish lumens that this model has as stock