Remlide

Remlide

Newly Enlightened
Hi Everyone!

I would like to introduce you my project, the REsin Mounted LIghting DEvice. I have been working on this lamp since a bit more than two years. At first my plan was to create the lamp, which is perfect for me. (1-2 times a week for half an hour and 4-5 time a year for adventure tour for a 4-6 hours of operating time) I wanted to create a lamp without battery or accumulator, so I am using supercapacitors. I wanted to have a lamp which can charge itself, so the whole surface is covered with solar panels. I think wireless charging is cool and fast, so the device has that as well. I didn't want to use any moving parts as a switch, so the lamp has a capacity-sensitive touch panel (like on your mobile phone). The whole devise is inside a durable UV resistant resin housing, so the lamp is "lot of thing" resistant, from vacuum to high pressure, water, gas, acid, shock, and so on.
Actually I have three working prototype, and I plan to sell the first lamps with improved control circuit at the beginning of the next year.
I would be happy to hear your opinion about the lamp!

Thank You!
Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:

scout24

Flashaholic
Hi there and welcome! I approved your post but removed your links. If you'd like to post some photos and longhand details here, that would be great. Anything that looks like advertising in the general forums is frowned upon. Thanks for your understanding.