Connector Type??

BVH

Flashaholic
I bought the male and female Maxabeam connector housings and crimp/solder terminals years ago from Mouser/digikey or one of the 4 electronic parts suppliers. I think I even posted here on CPF about it. Let me try to find it - if I did post.

eyesonfire

Newly Enlightened
I bought the male and female Maxabeam connector housings and crimp/solder terminals years ago from Mouser/digikey or one of the 4 electronic parts suppliers. I think I even posted here on CPF about it. Let me try to find it - if I did post.

Thank you!!

BVH

Flashaholic
Well, i found a post that said I bought a kit from Peakbeam for between $25 and $35. I'll look and see what I have, if anything and see if there are any markings on them.

BVH

Flashaholic
I can give you these part numbers that work on Mouser.

1. Male gold pin terminal 66099-3
2. Female gold receptical terminal 66101-3
3. Flanged, male quick-thread plastic connector female internals (fitted with male pins) 206061-1
4. Circular connector with swivel nut to mate with above connector (uses female receptacle terminals) 206060-1

None of these appears to be the specific flange connector you're after but by searching the above connector numbers on Mouser, you can usually find the mating connector part number under "related items" on the connector page. If you have the option, you could buy one of each of the connectors I listed above and they will mate. It's just the reversed gender from what you're looking for.

IMG_6856.jpg

IMG_6857.jpg

Last edited:

eyesonfire

Newly Enlightened
I can give you these part numbers that work on Mouser.

1. Male gold pin terminal 66099-3
2. Female gold receptical terminal 66101-3
3. Flanged, male quick-thread plastic connector female internals (fitted with male pins) 206061-1
4. Circular connector with swivel nut to mate with above connector (uses female receptacle terminals) 206060-1

None of these appears to be the specific flange connector you're after but by searching the above connector numbers on Mouser, you can usually find the mating connector part number under "related items" on the connector page. If you have the option, you could buy one of each of the connectors I listed above and they will mate. It's just the reversed gender from what you're looking for.

Thanks for finding the info. Appreciate it.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are made by "TE Connectivity"
Its been a long time since I was looking for connectors, but I think BVH's part numbers are correct.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
The MBA-7200 is a Peak Beam Systems part number for a 12v bulkhead receptacle for use with a Maxabeam Searchlight. There is also a corresponding MBA-7100 cord for connecting to the power socket (aka cigarette lighter socket) in a vehicle.