Surefire aftermarket parts??

BADY

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone identify this tailcap remote?

24xfgao.jpg

qs8211.jpg

2dv8ikw.jpg

2zgdt9s.jpg

Anyone??

BADY

Newly Enlightened
Thank you guys. Still not able to confirm its origin but its a start.

night.hoodie

Enlightened
Hope you found the info you needed. Title of your thread is perfect, can't resist the temptation to avoid starting a new thread for my own surefire aftermarket parts questions.

I want to run MN60/61 or G4 bipin socket in an M3 with a z46 head... thus I believe I am looking for a reflector that fits z46 that will accomodate the larger assembly for use on typical M body. Turboheads are nice but big and expensive, would prefer smaller M3 head, though the lamp opening for the M3 reflector is obviously too small to accept a MN60 or G4 socket. Are alternate reflectors available for z46?

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope you found the info you needed. Title of your thread is perfect, can't resist the temptation to avoid starting a new thread for my own surefire aftermarket parts questions.

I want to run MN60/61 or G4 bipin socket in an M3 with a z46 head... thus I believe I am looking for a reflector that fits z46 that will accomodate the larger assembly for use on typical M body. Turboheads are nice but big and expensive, would prefer smaller M3 head, though the lamp opening for the M3 reflector is obviously too small to accept a MN60 or G4 socket. Are alternate reflectors available for z46?

Few days ago i was experimenting with one of my Fivemega D36 lights and M3 (Z46) head. You know what? FM D36 reflector with G4 socket fits Z46!!!
I had to remove shock absorbing foam and replace it with shorter teflon strip to support reflector.
Now it's happily running WA1274 bulb!
Although reflector is almost mirror finish and artifacts are clearly visible i am thinking to do some bulb frosting.
I'll update pictures later when i reach my computer