• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sigma Customs - Regulus Al-Bronze CLOSED

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ship to USA & Canada

I'm trying to consolidate lights and need to let some very nice lights go…..

Lightly used, no dings bangs or bumps, no obvious scratches visible to me (there may be some light ones visible if polished). There are some light surface markings, they are starting to develop some character.

Both lights were bought directly from Sigma Customs by me… Regulus, smaller one below is itill available)

NWF_1061-XL.jpg

Sigma Customs – Regulus - $450 $400 $360 (the smaller of the two lights above...)

• C954 Al-Bronze
  • ​18350 battery size
  • 4000K R9050 219C
  • H17F driver
  • Carclo 10003 TIR optic
  • Sapphire crystal
  • OR Clip w/TiConnector screws
  • McClicky Switch
  • Acme grip

Detail on driver, LED updated above.

NWF_1065-XL.jpg

NWF_1069-XL.jpg

The seam seems to disappear when you tighten them up...
NWF_1068-XL.jpg

NWF_1067-XL.jpg

NWF_1062-XL.jpg

Sigma Customs Triple - $550 $500 SOLD

• Lux-RC 371D with XP-Ls, red secondary LED
  • Narrow optic,
  • Sapphire,
  • blue button
  • Al Bronze 18650 sized (or 2x18350s)
    • Tested with AW, Efest (purple) and Aspire 18350s for fit/function, 3 sets of 2 new AW 18350s available for additional $20.
    • Concern in postings below as to whether light designed for 18650 would work with 2x18350s
  • Acme Grip
  • Clip
  • Blue boot
  • Beads & lanyard NOT included at lowered price....

NWF_1060-XL.jpg

NWF_1066-XL.jpg

NWF_1070-XL.jpg

I'll take it posted in thread - followed by prompt pp payment takes priority.

Ship to USA at price above, USPS priority, insured, signature required.

Will ship USPS Priority to Canada, add $20 to price listed (no option for batteries for shipping to Canada).
Do reserve the right to not sell to anyone.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Sigma Customs - Triple (371D) & Regulus, both Al- Bronze

I have almost this exact Regulus (except a prototype with a different emitter) and it is one of my very fave customs !

Want the triple ... resistance weakening ....

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do it Arch!! :poke::devil:
I have the exact same light all the way down to the sapphire lens,I like the versatility from the body/Lux driver 176with a sleeve or 2 16340's and of course 18 mm batteries.
And Neale is A+ to deal with!

I have almost this exact Regulus (except a prototype with a different emitter) and it is one of my very fave customs !

Want the triple ... resistance weakening ....

archimedes

Flashaholic

Need to figure out my holiday expenses first, though :D

I saw some debate in the Sigma thread about running these on 2x cells ... any issues ?

I know they can get hot, but I don't use high outputs much. I was more concerned about cell fitment.

Last edited:

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have mine configured to run H-M-L-R with 2 18350's and only use the High mode for a few seconds,you know just for that wow factor:eek:

As far as fitment I have tried all battery configurations,including sleeves (all from Oveready) and all fit perfect however all my batteries are AW's,I seen posts regarding 18 mm cells being oversized but from other brands not AW's.

I saw some debate in the Sigma thread about running these on 2x cells ... any issues ?

I know they can get hot, but I don't use high outputs much. I was more concerned about cell fitment.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

i ended up with very short notice trip to Spain (buy ticket at 11:30 am, on plane 4 hours later) so I cannot comment right now on fitment - length? I can check when I'm home, I have variety of 18350s, nitecore, aspire, efest, AW and probably one or two other brands. Note this is the lux-rc 371D so it steps down in tiny steps with heat (programmable), I don't think there are two many with the 371D. I've got ~5 other 371Ds, this just happens to be the heaviest so it's first on the block.

back in town Saturday.

Neale

archimedes

Flashaholic

Ok, thank you (both) for the info.

Yes, I realize this has the Lux-RC light engine, which had only limited availability.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, thank you (both) for the info.
Yes, I realize this has the Lux-RC light engine, which had only limited availability.

There are a dozen or so of them floating around. I don't recall if 2x18350 will fit or not, but 18650 lights are designed to fit 18650s, so it may be too tight.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

There are a dozen or so of them floating around. I don't recall if 2x18350 will fit or not, but 18650 lights are designed to fit 18650s, so it may be too tight.

I'll check when I get home what model 2x18350s fit, but generally (I have several OR BOSS (s)) I prefer 1x18650, I prefer the length and as I travel to cut down on weight, clutter, recharging I use 1x18650. I find the high level "adequate". I have a BOSS with me now, 1x18650.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sigma Customs - Regulus & Triple (triple sold) both Al- Bronze

We're getting work done in our basement, so "stuff" is either jammed into my office, or in the bar area. Not sure if I can get to the aged rum....

Anyway, found a couple of sets (new) of 18350s, Aspire (1100s), AW, Efest (purple). They all worked, yes they do stick out a bit before you put on the head, but the head goes down all the way and the switch changes mode. Photo below of the batteries tried.

I'm a bit of a battery hog, I was a little nervous that they might go to great lengths to stop lithium batteries from being shipped so I stocked up. If someone wants say 3 sets of 2 AW 18350s ($20) still in the wrapper/packaging I can swing that - only with the Triple.

IMG_6808-X2.jpg

Last edited: