HDS UV.... 1 person can get violeted

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for the first person who states they will take it below, is a one-off 90% diffuse reflector in violet.
We will NOT be making any more of these. It is a one off, and is going to remain so because of how horrible it was to make. I thought the others sucked to make... this made them look easy. This is why there can be only one.

This GITD reflector will only work with a UV light. Your standard light will NOT charge it and make it glow. It will NOT work under the Woods lens (it will glow, you just won't see it), so you would need to replace your lens with either UCG or Sapphire.

If you want it, the price is the same for the standard GITD diffuse reflector or GITD reflector assembly price. Be the first to post "Violet me!" below.

I will then contact you in a week, and you will be able to order it directly through HDS. I'm offering it here first on CPF.

img-2329.jpg

img-2331.jpg

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Violet me!"

Hogo, you got me. It is almost Christmas and I do not have a light for Christmas until now. Later today I will order the UV light - currently I am at work. After seeing the cool video with the scorpions I was really impressed. Now an UV GITD reflector... you have me, I grab a UV HDS!

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations WOL - it's better than a pair of socks for Christmas.

Hogo, much as i like the second picture I don't understand it. What is it?
P

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations WOL - it's better than a pair of socks for Christmas.

Hogo, much as i like the second picture I don't understand it. What is it?
P

WOL, I will get in touch with you in the next couple of days.

Peter, the second picture is of the reflector glowing and I moved the camera just as I snapped the photo... I just thought it looked neat.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
@Hogo

That is perfect :thumbsup:

I will order the UV HDS later today. Like I said I am at work. I am sure you or Henry remembers my email. I am the one you can not confirm emails after buying something due to some stange server settings of the email provider. I will also write you an email later using my gmail email.

I think you do not have so much crazy german customers :D:bow: ...

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
@Hogo

That is perfect :thumbsup:

I will order the UV HDS later today. Like I said I am at work. I am sure you or Henry remembers my email. I am the one you can not confirm emails after buying something due to some stange server settings of the email provider. I will also write you an email later using my gmail email.

I think you do not have so much crazy german customers :D:bow: ...

Actually, we have a lot of German customers. I was quite surprised. And yes, I remember your email being a bit tricky! LOL!