• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Product Announcement: NITECORE TUP 1000 Lumen USB Rechargeable Flashlight

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
NITECORE TUP 1000 Lumen USB Rechargeable Keychain Flashlight

1000 lumen max output with 197 yards throw

OLED Display reports key information

Dual Switches to control power and modes

Direct access to Turbo and Ultralow

USB rechargeable with a built-in 1200mAh Li-ion Battery

Maximum runtime up to 70 hours

Pre-order yours now and save 15% with code CPF15OFF

Attachments

• t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
TUP Dimension = 70.3mm×29.5mm×26.2mm (2.77" ×1.16" ×1.03") (Including the clip)

Compared to TIP Dimension = 60.8mm×24.5mm×13.8mm (2.39" ×0.96" ×0.54" )

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will definitely order if there is a pleasant color temperature option; like the TIP CRI, not the "OK" but ultimately not carry-worthy TINI.

Perhaps more detail on the user interface? Possibly another winner from Nitecore.

pc_light

Enlightened
@NitecoreStore, please feedback to the designers that the switches on the TUP are much too sensitive and too easily accidentially turned On. This is the one major flaw to an otherwise nice light.

My suggestion would be a stiffer switch and/or recessing the height of the buttons so that they do not stick up above the body.

Last edited:

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
@NitecoreStore, please feedback to the designers that the switches on the TUP are much too sensitive and too easily accidentially turned On. This is the one major flaw to an otherwise nice light.

My suggestion would be a stiffer switch and/or recessing the height of the buttons so that they do not stick up above the body.

It is also quite easy to switch it off accidentally when you lay it down on a table then pick it up.

pc_light

Enlightened
LED Type? CCT? CRI? does it have PWM?
FWIW, here are my observed estimates, I don't have actual measuring equipment.

The LED is a cool (est. 5700K'ish) XP-L HD, clean white with just a slight trace of a tint around the TIR beam corona.

The CRI is not high but also not low, my guess in the 70-80 CRI range.

No visible PWM at any level.

Assuming the size is suitible for your wants/needs, aside from the too easily activated buttons, it's a nice light. Nice spread of levels with the dual buttons that provides direct access to the Lowest/Highest/Favorite (i.e., last-memorized mode) levels. The display screen while a little gimicky and another potential point of failure, is actually quite utilitarian in conveying information about the last memorized mode, whether the light is functioning in Demo (30-sec) or Daily (constant On) mode and of course remaining battery life while operating at any respective light level.