• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight Flashlight/Battery Compatibility

FPrice

Newly Enlightened
I am still fairly new to the world of improved (high performance?) flashlights but have purchased a few Olight lights which I like.

But I have a question about the 18650 battery and the various mAh ratings. Are all of the various mAh versions useable in the various lights which use this size battery?

For example, the M2T Warrior which is my bedside light. It came with two (2) CR123A non-rechargeable batteries but I ordered a rechargeable 18650. Interestingly it came in a nice plastic storage case with markings for a 3.6V 3600 mAh but the battery I received was marked 3.6 V 3200mAh.

In short, do the various mAh ratings make any difference?

Last edited:

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am still fairly new to the world of improved (high performance?) flashlights but have purchased a few Olight lights which I like.

But I have a question about the 18650 battery and the various mAh ratings. Are all of the various mAh versions useable in the various lights which use this size battery?

For example, the M2T Warrior which is my bedside light. It came with two (2) CR123A non-rechargeable batteries but I ordered a rechargeable 18650. Interestingly it came in a nice plastic storage case with markings for a 3.6V 3600 mAh but the battery I received was marked 3.6 V 3200mAh.

In short, do the various mAh ratings make any difference?

Mah relates to capacity. So a 3600mah will last longer than a 3200mah. Both are fine to use.