• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: ZebraLights! H53c & SC64w Both SOLD!

WebHobbit

Enlightened
I have two ZebraLights for sale. The H53c was used VERY LITTLE while I did carry and (lightly) use the SC64w daily for a good year or so. Both are still in excellent like-new shape. I will include the never used head-band for the H53c. I can only take PayPal for payment. Normal CPF market rules apply. First to PM or post "I'll Take It" gets first dibs. Sorry I can only ship to CONUS. I will ship these out in a USPS Priority Mail small box. I will ship items out within 24 business hours and I'll get a tracking number to you the evening of the day after I receive payment. In other words I won't mess around. You pay me and I will get the item shipped by the next biz day. The items and prices are:

H53c $50.00 shipped:

sell-H53c.jpg

SC64w $57.00 shipped:

sell-SC64w.jpg

ALL SOLD! Thanks!

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: ZebraLights! H53c & SC64w Excellent Condition!

I'll take the sc64w

pm your PayPal

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take your H53c w/ headband. PM incoming

WebHobbit

Enlightened

All payments received....both items sold. Items dropped at Post Office this afternoon. PMs sent with tracking info. (May take a while before they start working)

Thanks everyone!

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

got it. my life is complete...until my desire for the sc700d kicks in. thanks...