Zanflare C4 questions - new user

Streak

Enlightened
I just received one of these.
When I try and do a fast discharge test on all 4 slots, one of them switches from fast to Norm.
ie. it wont let me do the fast test on all 4 slots at the same time, 3 fast and 1 norm.
Likewise it wont let me do 4 norm test at the same time, 3 norm and 1 fast.
I also noticed that one some of the cells I tested the capacity varies bu as much as 800mAh ie. 2100 and 1300.
Is this usual behavior?
All batteries are 18650s.

PartyPete

Enlightened
I've never had that happen. Are you inserting each cell while it's on or inserting them while off and then trying a fast test?

For the most part I've had good luck with mine.

Streak

Enlightened
I insert a battery and select the mode to fast. Then insert the next and so on, when I get to the 4th battery and select fast then one of the previous ones switch to norm.

PartyPete

Enlightened
I insert a battery and select the mode to fast. Then insert the next and so on, when I get to the 4th battery and select fast then one of the previous ones switch to norm.
Turn the unit off, insert all cells, plug it in and try to start the test that way. If that fails, I'd consider a return as that shouldn't happen.

Streak

Enlightened
User error! I was not waiting the full 10 seconds between inserting cells so tapping the mode button was changing both the current and the previous cell. Too used to my Maha C9000 which works differently.