• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: X65vn Shorty and Two New SureFire C2s

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
It doesn't go down well here asking for a Surcharge on PayPal payments.
This is from the Yellow Block above your thread.

In addition, PayPal TOS states: " You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment methods)."
• Members who do NOT heed this notice and comply with the policies outlined WILL have their post/thread removed WITHOUT notice or explanation.

MBentz

Enlightened
Bump. Price lowered for the X65vn. PayPal Goods and Services option removed as a payment method.

Hey guys, looking sell my X65vn Shorty. The light in excellent condition. The only blemish is on the lens itself, however it has minimal to zero impact on the beam. The light will come how it shipped from Vin, minus the warranty card as I have somehow misplaced it. This light is the Spec 2 version, featuring NW emitters. I will also include four Sony VTC5A cells that have less than five cycles on them. You can view images of the light at the following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z53npRXWtIZMG0qVS9h0DVHIKYNrOJjT

I am asking $380 net to me, via PayPal Friends and Family, Venmo, or USPS MO. The choice is yours. Any questions, feel free to ask.

I'm also adding two SureFire C2 HAs that are unopened. $110 net to me for one, $200 for both.

Requesting and or accepting the PayPal Friends and Family option when selling an item is committing fraud. It's also not allowed at CPF. There's a big yellow banner at the top of this page. It's a great source of information.

~ Chance

archimedes

Flashaholic
As Chance said ... and it's not that complicated. Please edit/adjust your post, accordingly. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.