Surefire E-series LED modules?

Signalcorpsoperator

Newly Enlightened
Hi there everyone,

Just curious, is there anybody out there that currently makes an E-series LED "tower module" replacement for the old incan MN-series lamp assemblies?

I'm aware of the Lumens Factory single-output module (not a bad module at all), and the Malkoff replacement heads, I'm wondering if anyone makes a module that you can swap out the original lamp, and still use the original head of the light.

I recently became the proud owner of an E1E, and would love to see what options are available to modernize this little light. If someone makes a multi-mode warm-white LED that you can swap out the original MN-bulb with, I think I might have my favorite pocket flashlight.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what options are available for this tiny powerhouse. .

Tom

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lumens Factory makes Two and Three mode heads for the E series and I believe they the module fits in the E series original head-I'll pull them out in the am & check, then I'll post a picture. You could email LF-Mark, the owner is great about responding to questions....

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
One thing to be aware of is this: due to the very shallow reflector of sf e-series, the hotspot will always have a very different tint than the spill, when you use a led based tower. Some don't care about this, some do