Action in the HID Spotlight Section

BVH

Flashaholic
As the title says, it's great to see an uptick in HID Spotlight activity in this section. Keep it up!
This is obviously my favorite section.

louieatienza

Newly Enlightened
As the title says, it's great to see an uptick in HID Spotlight activity in this section. Keep it up!

This is a pretty exciting genre for me, especially the DIY aspect.... Hope others also chime in. Can't wait to start my build!

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast

A lot of the credit goes to you promoting and encouraging others to play with the "big boy toys" of Short Arc.

Rasher

Enlightened
As a newbie, I'll second that - in reading posts in the section, BVH has provided an education on the pluses and minuses of the category.

Most appreciated.

BVH

Flashaholic
Thank you for the kind words! My problem is that I'm guessing that I have collected most of everything out there at one time or another because despite my continual search (and a thread I posted here enlisting additional eyes) I'm not finding anything else that was made in the 250 Watt and higher power Short Arc category. The only one I know of that I can't find is the ORC 2000 Watt light that I think is still used on the C130 Spectre gunship and I'm not 100% certain of that. I just missed one on Ebay maybe 5 years or so ago.

Fumin_Lumen

Newly Enlightened
I rarely see HID's now-a-days but whenever I do, they always spark my curiosity.