• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Anyone have a S1R II?

Wonder

Newly Enlightened
How many people have S1R II's? I was just playing around with mine and the only chargers that will sit flush on it with out rocking are the new magnetic chargers that ship with the S1R II and S2R II Gen 2 lights. It could be intentional but if so you can still charge the light with the original S2R style charger or Micro-DoK III if you play with it so I doubt it. My S2R II works on any charger I have no problem. If it was engineered this way it is wrong because compatibility between chargers and lights should be high priority. When that is not possible it needs to be 100% obvious to the end user. Anyone with a S1R II please check the center contact on the tail cap. Is it noticeably below the surface of the tail cap as all other OLights are or is it flush? Mine is .005 of an inch below the caps surface. Feels totally flush to my finger. I can feel the gap between the tail cap and the contact but that's it. Please post your results. Thanks

Last edited: