• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD* Triple micro mags for sale (Samsung LH35)*SOLD

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

This is my first batch of micro mags this flashlight growing season. It's a bit early this year because we here in Maine have encountered and early winter and have been snowbound for the last two weeks. I've used Mountain Electronic's version of the FET+1 driver in these micromags as well as Samsung LH35 4000k 90+CRI emitters on the Mountain triple copper board. This combination uses direct drive off a high drain 14500 cell to drive the light to 8 amps on turbo at start up, dropping to 6.8 amps at 30 seconds. There is around four to five minutes of run time before the light gives a low voltage warning when the battery reaches 3 volts. The battery is only providing about an amp to the emitters by time the low voltage protection kicks in.

These lights also feature the advantage of a dual channel driver to create a moon mode of about a lumen or two (estimated in comparison to a D25A on firefly mode). Additional features include a 60 second turbo timer as a safety to prevent damage to flashlight/flesh, a four mode user interface (Moon-Low-Med-Turbo) with off time memory, a tailcap spring bypass mod to reduce resistance, and Carclo optics. My micro mags are all built as described here excepting that I use aluminum heatsinks instead of copper and I've upgraded to some printed parts. I estimate around 2800 lumens at start up and 2400 lumens at 30 seconds based on emitter testing by Texas Ace. Turbo should still be giving a couple hundred lumens when the low voltage warning flashes. The blue and purple mags have narrow frosted optics and the red has narrow clear.

DB4XytC.jpg
[/IMG]

KPRrZCt.jpg
[/IMG]

pBWp6zh.jpg
[/IMG]

The sugar shack is at 60 yards.

Price includeing CONUS shipping is $73 each. International buyers pay additional shipping.

First reply followed by PM gets the light of their choice (red and blue are sold).

My paypal address is [email protected]

Thanks for looking,

Brian

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Triple micro mags for sale (Samsung LH35)

Hey Brian! Love these micro mags!!! They're quality, crazy bright and cute as hell.

Newly Enlightened

I am interested in the blue one, if not spoken for.

Newly Enlightened

I just received the blue triple micro mag in todays mail. It's dark now so I've been having some fun with it. This is my first experience with the Samsung LH35 4000k 90+CRI emitters and I really like this tint. I have lights using 4000k emitters in XPL, 219B and 219C, and this compares very favorably to those.

I'm loving my new light and shipping was really fast. You have been great to deal with and I hope these lights do well for you. Thanks again Brian!

Swagg

Enlightened

I'd like one, which colors are left?

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened

Purple is available!

Thanks,

Brian

Last edited: