ICR10180 battery charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerf

Newly Enlightened
Just found my long lost Wee Da and a couple of it's batteries, but can't find the charger. Anyone know where I might find a charger to purchase? I've been engaged in a pretty intense online search, and can't turn one up.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just found my long lost Wee Da and a couple of it's batteries, but can't find the charger. Anyone know where I might find a charger to purchase? I've been engaged in a pretty intense online search, and can't turn one up.

Buy another tiny 10180 flashlight and use that, is probably the easiest alternative.

You need something with around a 50-70mA charge rate and those are hard to come by in standalone chargers.

Chris

CRX_

Newly Enlightened
There is the DQG 50mA/ 200mA charger module.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...g-micro-usb-battery-charger-adapter-for-10180

Can be used along with the brass pill capsule.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10018303/3776901-d-q-g-mini-waterproof-capsule-storage-case-w

It also fits onto the other small DQG lights - Hobi, Spy etc or make your own tube.
AoY7uqH.jpg

Gauss163

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can find more general programmable charger boards that go down to 50-60mA, e.g. below is one from eBay that is $7.50 shipped and includes much more than plain charger functionality (e.g. boost, ups, solar charging, etc). The device is designed by another hobbyist (in Greece) with the needs of hobbyists in mind. I have no connection to the designer (I stumbled upon it on eevblog)

If someone buys one please let us know how it performs. Below is a photo and the complete item description from eBay.

LKl1N.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gauss163

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know who do reviews. I may not always agree with you, but my reviews are always based on measurement, not only opinions.

Huh? What in the world is that supposed to mean? I see no claims above that your "reviews are based only on opinions". Nor does anyone have a monopoly on reviews.

Note that the text you quoted is from an eBay description of the module, i.e. it is written by the board designer. If you are interested in a review sample then instead of writing cryptic messages like the above I suggest you contact the designer on eBay (or eevblog or tindle).

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Please remove commercial (eBay) link above. Would also prefer no extensive "copy-paste" of external commercial text be posted.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts