• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3 Copper Mushroom nightlights available

Warmcopper123

Newly Enlightened
Rather than using the old thread which is getting buried I decided to start a new one to offer three variants of the copper mushroom nightlights.

I had the hosts and with a little free time I was able to get these original versions done recently and wanted to offer them before the holidays . There are only the three shown and that's whats available . I don't foresee having the time to make any more going into the new year .

As mentioned there are 3 variants. I have one original. There is one large . and there is one of the small style with the turquoise shade .

Original is $75 shipped CONUS

Large Version is $85 shipped CONUS. this Is a big boy!! Taller , heavier and quite a statement !! t will have a black cord not white

Small version Turquoise $60

I personally love these and have three throughout the house . more of a flood diffused output with some downward spill onto the copper host as compared to the mushroom clear lights

As I have stated before I am not making a "profit" on these projects. I source all components at retail cost. the copper hosts alone go for upwards of $30-$40 depending on style and size. Shipping cost is high as they are heavy and bulky. I offer them at the lowest price possible so as to
just break even . If I could afford to I would do this for free :)

all lights will ship with a spare led bulb for years of trouble free enjoyment. The bulbs are relatively low output on warm tint side and are only .5watt consumption so very inexpensive to run year round

Thanks again for all the positive support here on CPF with my little projects. so many good people here its an amazing community

Last edited:

Warmcopper123

Newly Enlightened
Sorry . My lack of knowledge. I submited another paid membership payment so as to be able to post a sales thread and didn't think I could close the old one myself . Not intentional . thanx for the help

I'll take the Turquoise. Pm your PayPal please. Can't wait you add it to the other 3 we have. Looks great!

Last edited:

Warmcopper123

Newly Enlightened
Hello all

I have one original design copper mushroom light made. I actually had the time this weekend to put one together with the parts I still had. black cord . .5 watt warm led bulb standard screw in base

Price is $75 shipped CONUS

let me know via PM if you want it I will reply with Paypal address
moGHHou.jpg

zgfgtoy.jpg

rumack

Enlightened
I'm tempted too. In fact, I'm so tempted that I can't resist any longer. :D

I will take this original design copper mushroom light for $75. PM incoming ...

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
great catch! I love these lights. I have one of them in each of my bathrooms as a night light. It saves having to turn on the overhead light when doing quick relief runs

Johnnyh

Enlightened
Gave an original size to my lovely spouse this past December...she loves it! Great nightlight! Good catch indeed! He packs it very well also.

Latest posts