• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Oveready Smoothie Z44 HA-Black

BingoBongo

Newly Enlightened
Hello!

Im looking for a Surefire Oveready Smoothie Z44 Head in Black HA.
Please help me out:)

Thanks
Marc

BingoBongo

Newly Enlightened
Hope a new batch of Smoothies will happen! I write Dan a PM,but no answer so far.

Bump

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seriously, do you really need the Smoothie version (without the hex base)? If however you're just looking for a hard black (HA3) Z44 bezel then check out eBay, there's one such listing available

BingoBongo

Newly Enlightened
Yes,i want one really! Because it looks close near to the Original SF 3P round Bezel,and the Pyrex Lens is hard to scratch.

Thanks yazkaz,i see the HAIII Z44 at EBay :). I have some hex Z44 here,and it makes the 3P more bulky IMHO. The antiroll Feature of the hex Z44 i dont need,antiroll does a Oveready DPC Tailcap on my 3P.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan mentioned though email the smoothies return are in consideration.. Will be nice compliment to 3P and customs builds👌

^ We all have spare z44 bezels.. Assuming Yazkaz is the same eB seller of the (re-ano plated) SF parts, why not offer to CPF members here?

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan mentioned though email the smoothies return are in consideration.. Will be nice compliment to 3P and customs builds👌
^ We all have spare z44 bezels.. Assuming Yazkaz is the same eB seller of the (re-ano plated) SF parts, why not offer to CPF members here?
My understanding is that Dan etc. has been concentrating on the Boss system and accessories for some years and that SF parts support has been dwindling for some time now. For instance the Z44 bezel opening tool is still being backordered as we speak......

So yes I'm the seller of the said parts. Not that I don't want to offer them here, it's just that I'm unable to purchase (or upgrade) my CPF subscription for B/S/T (or just S/T) purposes. So the WTS section is a no-go for me.

BingoBongo

Newly Enlightened
Bump......

Ok,last try. I know somebody had one :naughty::)

I will pay 120.-$ inklusive USPS shipping to Europe for an like new Black Smoothie!!!

Greta

Flashaholic
.... it's just that I'm unable to purchase (or upgrade) my CPF subscription for B/S/T (or just S/T) purposes. So the WTS section is a no-go for me.

Just curious why you are unable to purchase a CPF subscription? ....

.... And just so we're clear... "advertising" that you have something for sale somewhere else is considered to be bad form here. I'm sure you know that but just thought I'd reiterate in case anyone else doesn't. :tsk: