• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Jeers to Battery Junction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I never thought I'd ever make a topic like this one, about a company like Battery Junction.

Ordered a Nitecore Tube and Nitecore whistle from Battery Junction. Placed my order on the first of this month. It still has not arrived. Went to their website, noticed they have a (credit where its due) order tracking feature that is very simple and reliable to use. Used it. According to it, my order was only shipped out 5 days ago! On the 25th. Seriously?!

To clarify, both the items were listed as "In Stock" when I placed the order. If there was an error, okay; I can understand that. However, I received no email at all from B.J. informing me that one or both items were back ordered. Received no communication at all about any sort of issue with my order. Have no clue why it took them 24 days, not hours, to box up two little items and ship out my order.

Again, for the sake of fairness, I have not actually spoken to anyone at B.J. about why this occurred. But realistically, what sort of good reason can someone possibly give? Can't blame the postal service for losing the package. Even their excellent order tracking feature says no one at the company could be bothered to fill and send out my order until nearly a month later.

Perhaps I should be happy that someone eventually bothered to finally get to it. Perhaps.... But I don't think so. I do recall that my last order with them a few months back also took a surprisingly long time to arrive as well. You guys make up your own minds. But Battery Junction has seen the last of my hard-earned money.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Again, for the sake of fairness, I have not actually spoken to anyone at B.J. about why this occurred.

Please read the Jeers policies. Battery Junction has been left out of the loop re your jeers posting. Closing this thread as it does not meet the standers of a Jeers posting.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.