High power flashlight controlled / programmed by iOS / Android app over USB / Bluetoo

parametrek

Enlightened
They do exist. Nextorch has an entire line of lights programmed over USB. The BOSS can be programmed by pointing it at your phone screen. Foursevens briefly had a bluetooth programmable light. Petzl makes 2 headlamps with bluetooth. Princeton Tec makes a lantern with bluetooth. The highest power bluetooth light is the Pelican 7070R.

There are enough of them that I have a "bluetooth" checkbox in my flashlight database :)

ipaulr

Newly Enlightened
They do exist. Nextorch has an entire line of lights programmed over USB. The BOSS can be programmed by pointing it at your phone screen. Foursevens briefly had a bluetooth programmable light. Petzl makes 2 headlamps with bluetooth. Princeton Tec makes a lantern with bluetooth. The highest power bluetooth light is the Pelican 7070R.

There are enough of them that I have a "bluetooth" checkbox in my flashlight database :)

Thanks! Incredibly useful reply! I'm checking them out now. Leaning towards a BOSS 35 /70, although I've never much liked tail clicky.

ipaulr

Newly Enlightened
No app

Thanks for pointing this out. I was not aware of this light. There are reviews on the candle power form and on the budget like for him. I've read them and the light looks really cool with its programming. However I've searched for the app in the App Store and on the Internet and it no longer seems to be available. Is the app available? I'm on iOS.