Looking for a flashlight.

bigfish5

Newly Enlightened
Hello all, i have been out of the game for some time, but i need a new light. i have had Fenix, nitecore, and eagletacs in the past. I want a new light that runs on an 18650 , small enough to pocket carry, with one of the new emitters making 1400-1800 lumens. I want it to charge inside the light. The only other thing is that i want a mostly floody, useful beam, as long as it will light up 80 yards or so it should be good. I know, i have a lot of wants, but i though i would post this here and then research the lights that are suggested since i have not bought a light in 4 or 5 years. Thanks for any and all help.

Cheers

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the Nitecore MH series of lights. They are all USB rechargeable. Also the EC30 looks to be a good hand light, but not rechargeable. The EA11 [14500/AA] and the EC11 [18350] are also nice lights, but again not rechargeable. The LC10 looks to be a good very compact single cell charger/power bank if a portable charger would be needed

bigfish5

Newly Enlightened
Check out the Nitecore MH series of lights. They are all USB rechargeable. Also the EC30 looks to be a good hand light, but not rechargeable. The EA11 [14500/AA] and the EC11 [18350] are also nice lights, but again not rechargeable. The LC10 looks to be a good very compact single cell charger/power bank if a portable charger would be needed

I will look at them , thanks