• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Zebra and extras back up.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight SC52 L2 that I recently received is looking for a new home. Always wanted to try the old body style. Light is $55 shipped PayPal and lower 48. Light comes with 2 5600k Yujis, 4 3200k Yujis, a Gurdy modified gray handle Kabar Dozier (blade stripped and modded to Kabar Phat Bob blade shape) and a brand spanking new E01. I sold some camera gear that wasn't getting used and got some goodies to play with. The Kabar rocks but I'm seeing that I enjoy modding them more than using as I don't have huge needs for a knife daily. The Yujis need to go somewhere where they will get used, and The E01 is just to share the joy of the most wonderful and recent discontinued light. DOn't worry I have 4 others. Clips on the Zebra and the Dozier have been heat anodized. First I'll take it followed by a PM for PayPal info.
Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

Last edited:

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tis' The Season Sale\Giveaway!!

TO THE TOP!! I'm hoping someone who has never had the simple pleasure of owning an E01 will take this tidy little package.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tis' The Season Sale\Giveaway!!

withdrawn.

Last edited: