• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold or withdrawn - Happy New Year!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
For your consideration are five beautiful lights. For each light the first "I'll take it" posted either in this thread OR AT CROSS POSTED SITES takes priority. Time stamp determines the winner. These will be cross posted.

NOTE - PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND I'LL RESPOND QUICKLY. BETTER STILL, EMAIL DAN (AT) RUN4JC DOT NET.

ALSO, WHILE SOME OF THESE LIGHTS HAVE NEVER BEEN CARRIED, I CANNOT GUARANTEE PERFECTION. IF YOU WANT A PERFECT SPECIMEN PLEASE ORDER DIRECT FROM THE MAKER.

First up, needs no introduction. This is a Muyshondt Beagle in Darwell Titanium. Never carried - has lived in the safe. Comes with the original box and materials.

Price is inclusive of US shipping. International PM for actual additional charges. Price includes PayPal fees. I also accept Venmo.

$450 Now $425 SOLD

This is another beautiful specimen. I love the design and ordered direct from Paul so I could see one for myself. It is perhaps one of the most beautiful lights I've ever seen - I never carried it. It has lived in the safe since I received it back in November. Includes the original 'tube' and materials.

Price is inclusive of US shipping. International PM for actual additional charges. Price includes PayPal fees. I also accept Venmo.

$385 Withdrawn

I

SOLD
Next up is an Okluma Aluminum DC1. This one I purchased on the secondary market then sent to Jeff Sapp for an upgrade to 4000k Nichia 219C and the H17F driver. Minimal carry. Maybe a surface mark or two, but no gouges or scratches. No COB but again, Jeff updated it.

$275 - SOLD

SOLD

Next is a CWF Pele in stonewashed Ti. I am the second owner of this light - got it in a trade. I do have have anything other than the tube it was shipped in. Of course it has the CWF Dragon driver and the secondary emitters are red. I don't have the specs but it looks like either 4500k or 5000k Nichia 219s. The beam is beautiful - no tint shift and very easy on the eyes (and bright!) What you see is what you get. I never carried this light and can see no marks on it. Please do not expect perfection - there very well could be a small mark that I haven't seen

$550 - SOLD

Next up is a Venom DD Orion in Titanium. Never carried. COB shows all the specs. This truly is a wonderful light - a chunk, for sure. I wouldn't sell it if I didn't have another of the same in aluminum!

Sold $375

Last edited:

Dark69

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS - Pele, Okluma, Muyshondt, Venom, Rotablade

Dan, I have send you a email

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

That Pele is beautiful. GLWYS!

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Happy New Year, Dan...

Great sale!

easilyled

Flashaholic

I'm glad you withdrew the Ti Rotablade Dan. With the imminent Brexit, the UK needs US trade! ;) Happy New Year!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Happy New Year, Dan...

Great sale!

Thanks, Robert! Happy New Year!

I'm glad you withdrew the Ti Rotablade Dan. With the imminent Brexit, the UK needs US trade! ;) Happy New Year!

Hey Daniel - yes, I'm happy to withdraw that one. It's one of the most beautiful lights I own. Glad to contribute to the UK economy. Happy New Year!!