SHOT Show 2019 Get Together

StuGatz

Enlightened
This message approved and requested by our own Greta. :cool:

EDIT to add: Thank you for the advance notices of attendance. It helps with overall planning and MUCH appreciated. ;)

Check back for updates and teasers about the things in the works.

With SHOT Show 2019 on fast approach, the majority of holiday season in the rear-view mirror, and with requests to host another Get Together during SHOT Show 2019 (see the GTG 2018 HERE) this will be a heads-up for the event.

The SHOT Show Get-Together is traditionally the Thursday evening of SHOT Show. In this case, 24, JAN 2019 starting at 1900 (7:00PM) at The Golden Tiki 3939 Spring Mountain Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89102.

In honor of 2018 we are calling this the VooDoo Lounge, anyone interested? :thinking: This will be a private event for adults and very similar to some events that have been conducted in the past.

Attendees of the GTG do not need to attend SHOT Show and THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION FOR PASSES TO SHOT SHOW. PLEASE DO NOT ASK. :caution:

A few things in the works and some possible points of interest:

• ATTENDEES OF this "VooDoo Lounge" DO NOT NEED TO ATTEND SHOT SHOW.
  • We are working on schwag, new unique badges, a private banded cigar, a select whiskey, DISCOUNTED DRINK SPECIALS for our group, etc.
  • Location will be easily accessible via Uber, Lyft, Taxi, or group. Distance from SHOT Show less than 2 miles.
  • Security of the location will reduce chances of loss.
  • The location WILL allow for some display of knives, small various collections, flashlights/torches, and some other gear on tables.
  • The location will have food resources very close.
  • The start time will allow for people to go wherever they want to have dinner before arrival at the location.
  • Cigars (smoking) will be optional, highly acceptable, and encouraged, INSIDE or OUTSIDE.
  • The Golden Tiki will only admit adults, 21 years and older. As much as I would prefer an alternative, it cannot be this time.
  • Although a number of states and jurisdictions now allow medical/recreational use of Mary Jane, please DO NOT bring or use any to VooDoo Lounge 2018 (The Golden Tiki) in that management of The Golden Tiki will not allow any use. As a matter of fact, kindly don't bring anything illegal to the location, we would prefer to be welcome in the future.
  • Let's keep everything legal, polite, and professional.
  • Parking can be a challenge but additional parking at the rear behind Golden Tiki & easy drop off at front.

So yeah, a few things in the works. Any assistance, ideas, suggestions, etc... please send me a PM.

Arrangements finalized with video of location: The Golden Tiki 3939 Spring Mountain Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89102

Last edited:

StuGatz

Enlightened
UPDATE - SHOT Show 2019 Get Together

Well now, since we know the location, it only seems appropriate to have a security detail for the event... :cool: :naughty: :cool:

A mercenary detail has been purchased for field trials to determine their efficiency for a requisite task at hand. :laughing: :grin2: :laughing:

M7EfqS8.jpg

v569nYO.jpg

3Mmp3mL.jpg

StuGatz

Enlightened
Re: UPDATE - SHOT Show 2019 Get Together

The team that I secured seems to have formed up with a couple of apropos JESTER skirmishers. They will come in handy albeit with a bad attitude. :laughing:

VBYdUIq.jpg

Even better with... :cool: :grin2: :cool:
ad1uA5p.jpg

StuGatz

Enlightened

I ordered a small batch of pewter tiki beads from a distributor for what should be obvious VooDoo Lounge reasons but PLEASE, have some fun with the teaser.

The beads seemed great but the source was somewhat short on supply. To make a long story short, when I attempted to source more beads, Omar himself from Schmuckatelli committed a near platoon to assist with the SHOT Show VooDoo Lounge endeavor! words escape me at the moment.

Major THANK YOU to Omar! :twothumbs: :cool: :twothumbs:
We will have some in pewter and some in black oxide pewter.

That is all for now... :naughty:

umkkhhE.jpg

dMK0xn0.jpg

3Gfr0xs.jpg

StuGatz

Enlightened

So as I mentioned, over coffee, and looking forward for a bit of fun during the Get-Together at SHOT with a few things in the works...

Whoa! WHAT THE ... :thinking:

KUnORY5.jpg

StuGatz

Enlightened

Brief update. I have been informed from a reliable source that our group will be treated to a discounted drink special for our group with advance drink tickets. More on this later.

eabB0Uk.jpg

Last edited:

StuGatz

Enlightened

VooDoo Lounge Badges for those that have requested advance attendance being processed. :cool:

A1Qa5D0.jpg

76pkbdZ.jpg

More info as things develop, "in the works..." :sssh:

Greta

Flashaholic

Stu - this looks GREAT! :twothumbs

I really wish I could attend but unfortunately I have too much going on at home this year and just can't get away. :(

I know everyone will have an awesome time! Thank you for hosting this Stu! :kiss:

MrMom

Enlightened

Stu, Thanks for taking over the reigns the last few years, I love your wild party experience.

The bags are packed (mostly) and I will be in the air this Monday, a week early...going for an early seat at the most interesting venue.

C U in the VOODOO LOUNGE!!!

MrMom

Nimitz68

Enlightened

This looks like great fun. I hope everyone attending has a tremendous time.

StuGatz

Enlightened
A few things still in the works...

As mentioned at the beginning, a few things STILL in the works and rolling so to speak... :cool: :naughty: :cool: Badge front and back. :duh2:

FmGwfIK.jpg

Last edited:

StuGatz

Enlightened
Re: A few things still in the works...

I was able to secure a very limited run of private label bottles of the very first whisky recipe (10th anniversary) from the one and only, very first LEGAL DISTILLERY in not only Las Vegas but the entire state of NEVADA.

There will be 60 of these little cuties available as part of the 60 V.I.P. "Diplomatic Pouches" that may be acquired at VooDoo Lounge SHOT Show 2019. More details on this later.

EzvYn1q.jpg

MrMom

Enlightened
Re: A few things still in the works...

Stuart, you never cease to amaze me. Looking forward to this intriguing evening. We are in Vegas now and will be setting up the booth tomorrow.

StuGatz

Enlightened
Burn Bags

Introducing the VooDoo Lounge BURN BAG. Yeah, if you know the term you know what I'm talking about. EXCEPT... our BURN BAG is full of VooDoo Lounge Gear Challenge wonderful goodness, NOT the kind of contents to make one paranoid, The kind of contents to be enjoyed!

Limited to 60 numbered units for a measly $30.00 each, Just check with Mike Kilo or myself. If you find me around SHOT Show feel free to inquire or obtain during VooDoo Lounge. And if you recall last year, VooDoo Lounge has a tendency to appear and disappear...

StuGatz

Enlightened
When is the 2020 and where will it be held? Appreciate any info!

We are currently anticipating Thursday, 23 JAN 2020. Just held discussions with a group regarding details and will advise as we approach...