• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: Niwalker Minimax 18III $133!!!!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

These lights are in new condition (lest whatever use they got in my reviews) unless otherwise specified.

Niwalker Nova Minimax 18III 2x XHP70 and 2 XPLHI 12,000 lumen. With charger, handle, Velcro pouch etc No box: $189>$169>$159>$149 WITHDRAWN :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SOLD ITEMS BELOW-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fireflies PL47 XPLHI V2 5A 4000k flashlight/headlamp. This light can use either a 21700 or 18650 with the included adapter. Battery not included. $50>$45

Nitecore MH12GTS XHP35 HD 1800 lumen with box: $69>$59>$50

Headlamp XML2. This lamp is new never used, but you will need narrow 18650s or a 17650 to fit this. There are rings inside it that wont let a
regular size 18650 in it well. $6 SOLD

Thrunite TN36 limited XHP70.2 11,000 lumen version with box: $99 SOLD

READ THIS COMPLETELY. Niwalker Vostro BKFA30s. DANGER! This light is a host for MODDING ONLY. It probly would still power on if you
put batteries in it, but do NOT.

This light was amazing. I put good quality, undamaged buttontop 18650s in it and it worked fine. Set it on my desk and 2 days later came back to
a burned up cell!!!! One of two things happened. Either the 18650 just happened to go bad and spontaneously combust or there is something
very dangerous about this light. I suspect the latter greatly. This light could still be very useful as a modded host if all the electronics (accept the led)
were dumped and new ones put in. I am NOT interested in doing so. If you purchase this light you assume all risk and responsibility for it. It is NOT
an Adventure Sport product.

Price is $25 SOLD

Last edited:

autogiro

Enlightened
Re: FS: Nitecore, Thrunite, Niwalker Fireflies, and More!

Is that headlamp really $6?
if so, I'll take it.
If not, send me a corrected price, I might be interested.
thanks,
Auto

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: Nitecore, Thrunite, Niwalker Fireflies, and More!

I'll take the bkfa30s.
Even with a new carrier you think it will still be unsafe?

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Why bother trying to resist. I've been looking for the tn36 limited for a while now, so throw that in there too.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is that headlamp really $6?
if so, I'll take it.
If not, send me a corrected price, I might be interested.
thanks,
Auto

If you are in the USA, yes truly $6.

I'll take the bkfa30s.
Even with a new carrier you think it will still be unsafe?

I can't say. I don't see anything obvious that could have gone wrong. It's possible that a bad trace etc in the carrier could have been the cause.

Why bother trying to resist. I've been looking for the tn36 limited for a while now, so throw that in there too.

Resistance is truly futile!!

EDIT: Order shipped.

autogiro

Enlightened

Ok! I'm in for the headlamp!
Perfect to use at work and as a loaner!
Auto

autogiro

Enlightened

SF Minimus Vision at work for nights we get called out. And, I keep my ZLs busy with morning dog walking :naughty:
I do carry some inexpensive handhelds and batteries for my unprepared friends.
Auto

4Pro

Newly Enlightened

Guess you ignored my pm's, appreciate it brother 👍🏻

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Guess you ignored my pm's, appreciate it brother [emoji106]🏻

I always put it in the thread i pm'ed someone as alerts are hit and miss sometimes.

4Pro

Newly Enlightened

I always put it in the thread i pm'ed someone as alerts are hit and miss sometimes.
Good advice... every other forum I'm on, pm's are king... makes sense, thanks.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would have gotten the lights yesterday if it weren't for the dumb asses at the post office but I received them and they are great. thanks again.

regarding the Bkfa30s, I am looking at the carrier and there was talk of a solder blob that was causing issues but I don't see it. I'm wondering if that's the blob they use to attach the spring to the carrier I related this issue on other threads with a BKFA01 that heated up too much on me, causing the springs to shrink.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Here on CPF, unless specified otherwise, an (unedited) posted "I'll take it" has priority over PMs.

Last edited:

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry. I guess I should have outlined that better. At the top of my thread I wrote Please pay first, then post your I'll take it. But I can see how if your not familiar with that why you might PM first. In my case cash in paypal account takes presidence over an I'll take it written in the thread or PM. It eliminates the I'll take its that don't. Although at CPF I must say that us more rare than a genuine Surefire Porcupine :)

autogiro

Enlightened

Headlamp is here and no problems using Sanyo 18650s, fit great with no binding.
A circle of diffuser film fattened up the beam nicely. I might see if I have a warmer XM-L2 in my spares but it's fine for now.
Thanks again!
Auto

4Pro

Newly Enlightened

Sorry. I guess I should have outlined that better. At the top of my thread I wrote Please pay first, then post your I'll take it. But I can see how if your not familiar with that why you might PM first. In my case cash in paypal account takes presidence over an I'll take it written in the thread or PM. It eliminates the I'll take its that don't. Although at CPF I must say that us more rare than a genuine Surefire Porcupine :)
yea, I wouldn't just have twelve people sending me money for the same light in hopes I was first. Looks fishy when you have money coming in, sending it back etc
live and learn.

if anyone hasn't snagged that niwalker mm18III yet, I use one daily and they're honestly tough to beat. Extremely versatile light, well made and well worth it.