• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Tain Lasaber Ti 18500 - MINT

ipaulr

Newly Enlightened
WTS: Tain Lasaber Ti 18500 - MINT

Tain Lasaber Ti 18500, arrived from Tain here in the USA last month. I've switched from buying to thinning out my collection. More to come.

It came from Tain with 12 Tritium vials installed (6$ each).

I paid Tain $657 plus shipping (without battery), but am offering it here for $600>$590 plus shipping (with battery).

This is a shelf queen for the short time I've had it. Never carried. In perfect NEW condition and work brilliantly. Amazing how far this small light throws.

LEP (Laser Excitation Phosphor) light from Tain.

Specs of Lasaber Ti
- Laser-powered light engine module (spot beam, super thrower)
- 6Al4v Titanium shell
- Sapphire Glass Lens
- E-series compatible
- Driver L-M-H-Strobe-SOS 5 Mode with Memory, 50ma-300ma-1000ma
- Operation: Click On, Click again off, Double click to change mode.
- Lasaber Ti 18500 - Twelve (12) 1.5mm x 6mm tritium slots around the tail
- Lasaber Ti 18500 - Twelve (12) 1.5mm x 6mm tritium slots around the tail
- 2.7V~4.2V
- Head Diameter: 31.6mm
- Lasaber Ti 18500 Length: 120mm

PM me for Paypal payment information. Shipping within the USA is by FedEx Insured, $35.

First "I'll take it" takes priority over PM. Prompt payment via Paypal (Goods & Services). Prices in USD. International regular shipping via post office in bubble-wrapped mailing envelope, registered with tracking number and insurance. Will judiciously check, pack and secure items before shipping out, but not responsible for package once shipped. All sales are final. Thank you.​

Tain Lasaber 16x9.jpg
(This is a manually done HDR image, to show the beauty of both the Ti and the tritium. The next image is more realistic.)

Tain Lasaber 0010 9x16.jpg

Last edited: