Advice: best halogen bulb, HB4 + HB3

ltcdata

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone!
I have a brazilian-spec toyota corolla 2012 (HB4 low beams + HB3 high beams).
After reading a lot on this forums, i settled for the Phillips Xtreme-Vision.
But they are no longer made in HB4 and nowhere to be found where i live.
Which bulbs do you recommend? I live in Argentina, so i do not have a lot of bulb options sadly.
Thanks in advance!

1990CrownVic

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone!
I have a brazilian-spec toyota corolla 2012 (HB4 low beams + HB3 high beams).
After reading a lot on this forums, i settled for the Phillips Xtreme-Vision.
But they are no longer made in HB4 and nowhere to be found where i live.
Which bulbs do you recommend? I live in Argentina, so i do not have a lot of bulb options sadly.
Thanks in advance!

As far as I know, the Philips Xtreme-Vision are still made by Philips, or at least Amazon it still selling them. You can buy it directly from Amazon and they can send it to you to Argentina, or you can hire a courier (with an address in Miami) and they can send it to you for a small rate.

Check this link

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
The best bulbs for your Brazilian-spec Corolla will be this low beam and this high beam, trimmed like this. Much more light on the road than the Philips Xtreme (or any other HB3/HB4) without messing up the beam pattern.

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just to clarify - the first bulb is HIR2. There's no Amazon in Argentina and GM's part number doesn't tell much.

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just to clarify - the first bulb is HIR2. There's no Amazon in Argentina and GM's part number doesn't tell much.

Yes, it's the Vosla HIR2 (9012) +30. There's no Amazon in Argentina but there is the web in Argentina; you can join Amazon and have things shipped to you directly or use a courier service.

The part number is referenced here frequently, as well.