• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Eagletac D25Cvn - The Micro Searchlight R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Factory Link Click Here
One of my all time favorite WOW light
Perfect beam with best throw 4 size
IMR16340 Only
User Programmable DriverVN4

Spec 1: White1 6500K, 675L, 37Kcd $165
Spec 2: White2 6500K, $165
Spec 3: XPL 6500K,1000L, 9.5Kcd $125
Spec 4: 219c 5000K, 860L, 10Kcd $125
Spec 5: SST20 4000K 95CRI, $125
+$15 Polished
+$100 Polished + HC

I think I am only able to make a few more while supplies last

Last edited:

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
How does the beam from 4000K SST20 compare to a Nichia 219 or XP-L hi in the same temp? Both in terms of beam shape and tint.

Thanks! There's a good possibility a spec 5 is in my future.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How does the beam from 4000K SST20 compare to a Nichia 219 or XP-L hi in the same temp?
HI will have the highest output and throw but least CRI. SST20 most HCRI with medium thorw but least lumen. Nichiren has middle ground and output
. Both in terms of beam shape and tint.

Thanks! There's a good possibility a spec 5 is in my future. Decide fast as I have just one left in stock. I am not sure I can get that many more too...This model is discontinued and to me and many it looks better than the new body style.

Rasher

Enlightened
Decide fast as I have just one left in stock. I am not sure I can get that many more too...This model is discontinued and to me and many it looks better than the new body style.
Agreed - when I ordered, I saw the new model online and thought "Oh no, I hope Vinh is using the prior one, like in his pictures" - it is much better looking IMHO.

Per chance, is the heat-treated one pictured sitting there waiting to be bought, or is it already sold?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Agreed - when I ordered, I saw the new model online and thought "Oh no, I hope Vinh is using the prior one, like in his pictures" - it is much better looking IMHO.

Per chance, is the heat-treated one pictured sitting there waiting to be bought, or is it already sold?

That one is sold. But I am getting better with HC so I can redo another ;-)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
OK, that and your earlier post about running out of this better looking version got me: just ordered the full salad...

R

I only found one place to still carry this light online. Andrew and Amanda. Most customers prefer this older body style including myself. The new one looks a little awkward.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my D25C. I quite like the tint and beam, but I have had no success programming it.

Here's what I have done:

turn on - click ten times quickly - *light slow blinks* - click deck number - *light fast blinks* - click group number - *light fast blinks briefly, then returns to max*

But it always ends up staying as single mode max. I have tried this routine 20 or so times trying for different decks and mode group, even simple ones like 10-1-2, but it always stays in single mode max. Any idea what's going on?

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I trust you are not literally clicking, that is, hearing a click. It's just a partial press...
Correct. I have had other VN4/reverse clicky lights before and never had an issue programming them.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well now I feel dumb. I always thought the blinking meant ready to program.

Thanks for the tip! All is well now and enjoying the excellently spaced 10-5-5

sygyzy

Enlightened
Hi, pretty new to your work and I love this light. Definitely interestedd. Just curious, are all your VN drivers actually proprietary to / designed by you or are they rebadged popular drivers, a la BLF, A6, Bistro, etc (I know those are firmwares, but I think you know what I'm asking)?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hi, pretty new to your work and I love this light. Definitely interestedd. Just curious, are all your VN drivers actually proprietary to / designed by you or are they rebadged popular drivers, a la BLF, A6, Bistro, etc (I know those are firmwares, but I think you know what I'm asking)?

No one has DriverVN4 and DriverVNX3 UI besides me other there could be variations that are somewhat similar.