im a fat bass turd

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok i got a new scale these new scales tell you so much like 10 different things they hook up thru blutooth to your fan . pretty much it is calling me fat. im around 165 pounds

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok i got a new scale these new scales tell you so much like 10 different things they hook up thru blutooth to your fan . pretty much it is calling me fat. im around 165 pounds

But are you short?

I'm 6 foot and my ideal weight according to the real world is 185. Even in the days when I was young and walked behind a mower all day I was not 185!

So yeah, I'm fat! LOL

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I was 240 and 12% body fat I was considered obese even though I was in amazing shape. When I was 220 and 9% body fat I was considered overweight even though I looked like a Greek god. So now that I'm 280 and about 100% bf what do I consider myself haha I'm 5'11 without shoes.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I was 240 and 12% body fat I was considered obese even though I was in amazing shape. When I was 220 and 9% body fat I was considered overweight even though I looked like a Greek god. So now that I'm 280 and about 100% bf what do I consider myself haha I'm 5'11 without shoes.
Greek yogurt! :poke:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hey raggie, there's been a request for you to choose a thread title that is a little more ... uh, sophisticated, or polished if you will .. even if needs be, perhaps less clever or humorous.

Thank you ... :rolleyes:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey raggie, there's been a request for you to choose a thread title that is a little more ... uh, sophisticated, or polished if you will .. even if needs be, perhaps less clever or humorous.

A polished turd is still a turd. Haha.

I remember reading about a bodybuilding flight attendant that was fired due to his height/weight ratio. He appealed due to his excellent health and low body fat. His appeal was denied. Airline management had turd for brains.

~ Chance

raggie33

*the raggedier*

i seemed to have gained mass?

Last edited by a moderator:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
im a mess

1500 calories a day, you will be 150 lbs right around Valentine's Day.

but i have cool shoes

My credentials:
36162321575_1b8f023b32_o.jpg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
1500 calories a day, you will be 150 lbs right around Valentine's Day.

My credentials:
36162321575_1b8f023b32_o.jpg
i drink way to much pop then i got a soda stream i carbonate krstal light and the weight was comeing off but i missed the caffeine

StarHalo

Flashaholic
i drink way to much pop then i got a soda stream i carbonate krstal light and the weight was comeing off but i missed the caffeine

If you're not a coffee person, all the major energy drink makers have a broad variety of zero calorie options; I'm partial to Monster White. You can also get a container of pre-workout powder (like C4) to make your own energy drinks as needed.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'm 6'4" 230 and my scale tells me i'm overweight, lol,

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a Soloflex for almost 10 years-never came close to looking like the guy in the pictures(but It did work well as a clothes rack/ closet) . When I hit 200 lbs, I was mistakenly diagnosed as diabetic(due to a two week course of steroids for a severe back injury). I took it seriously, changed my diet(not radical, just cut out what I know was bad and increased what I knew was good). Increased my daily activity with at least 1-2 miles per day brisk walking(so I have cool shoes now too). Stopped my 4 a day Red Bull habit. 2 years later, since I had been monitoring my blood sugar 2-3 times per day and was never outside the normal range and never had an abnormal A1C, I asked my doc "Are you sure about this diagnosis"? After looking at all the results she said "not only was it wrong, I can't even consider you pre-diabetic". Score one for me. Then developed a MRSA infection of my spine and dropped another 15 pounds so I am no longer heavy but I have been fighting the infection and losing. A year ago they gave me the "you have maybe 6 months to get your affairs in order speech and I signed a "do not resuscitate order". I have always liked to prove doctors wrong and if I had a buck for every time they gave me the "you don't realize how serious this is; speech" I would have twice as many lights as I already do...I guess my overall point is that if you don't want to be a fat bass, make gradual changes in what you eat and increase your activity(its sounds easy but it truly is not-you really have to change the importance of your daily activity to be high on your list of priorities)...