• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* WTS: Adventure Sport Brass EDC

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,
I'm sad to see this go, but I have a Adventure Sport Brass EDC for sale. It has some marks, scratches, and dings, but they add to the character of this awesome vintage looking light! I've modded it with Nichia 219b SW35 R9080 leds. These particular leds have a warm tint that match the brass flashlight perfectly. It also has a red switch boot, and a red glow sticker, behind a frosted wide optic. It makes a very beautiful, floody beam! It comes with a Efest 14500 IMR battery. Asking $145, with U.S. shipping.

The first "i'll take it" followed by PayPal, gets it! Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/G7b1u2V

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Adventure Sport Brass EDC

I have to say that the 219b sw35 r9080 is about as close to an incandescent as I've ever seen in an led. From the tint to the color rendering, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference. This is a very nice setup. GLWS!

nbp

Flashaholic

These are amazing lights. I have one of the early ones and its among my favorites. This price is outstanding for a great custom light!!!

saypat

Enlightened

Fantastic offering! Someone will be blessed!

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Grr, don't do this to me guys! I just got a "i'll take it" via PM. I don't see "i'll take it" posted anywhere on here yet... ready, set, Go!

Rasher

Enlightened

Um, I posted" "sold", please PM PP info" . Does that not count, or is a literal "I'll take it", exact spelling and all the only valid way?

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Um, I posted" "sold", please PM PP info" . Does that not count, or is a literal "I'll take it", exact spelling and all the only valid way?

I'm sorry man, that's pretty much been standard procedure here on CPF for a long time. Believe me, I hate letting people down and having to sort it out, when five people want it at once! Anyway It's sold. Thanks everyone, for all the interest! It really is a incredible little light!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm so confused by what just happened here. So if I had posted "I'll take it" after rasher pretty much committed to buy it you'd have sold it to me because I said "I'll take it"? Man, should have went with my gut. : D grats whoever got it. By the way I'm not being rude or combative, I'm seriously wondering what happened here.

Last edited:

Rasher

Enlightened
I'm so confused by what just happened here. So if I had posted "I'll take it" after rasher pretty much committed to buy it you'd have sold it to me because I said "I'll take it"? Man, should have went with my gut. : D grats whoever got it
Yeah, to be honest, it blows. Were it in some banner header saying "I'll take it" is the one and only valid acceptance, I'd see the point.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's why I posted this!
"Grr, don't do this to me guys! I just got a "i'll take it" via PM. I don't see "I'll take it" posted anywhere on here yet... ready, set, Go!"

Rasher

Enlightened
That's why I posted this!
"Grr, don't do this to me guys! I just got a "i'll take it" via PM. I don't see "I'll take it" posted anywhere on here yet... ready, set, Go!"
Look, I get it. It is what it is. And you have the right, obviously, to sell to whomever you wish, regardless of who posts first, etc.

No worries, no hard feelings.

R

archimedes

Flashaholic
This is kind of the reason why the first posted (unedited) "I'll take it" , takes it has become the tradition here on CPF :ironic:

It tends to minimize upset, but it is OP's sale, and ultimately his terms of sale.

It is also a (nice) tradition on CPF for others to call "backup dibs" and often defer to someone expressing a strong interest, but asking some minor question, out of courtesy.

Last edited:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
So... I'll go on record in stating that the first "i'll take it" (notice the quotation marks.) wins in my sales. Like Archie said, it really helps keep things civil. Thanks everyone for stopping by, this one is now officially sold and will ship out Monday.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
The sale is wrapped up. Let's just move on guys. Any additional communication can be done by PM if necessary.